⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Delete messages

Raisa
Raisa Posts: 6 Level 2
I want to delete messages. I have more than 200 asking me to send lives. 
I think this should be reciprocal, you give a life and receive one. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,309 Candy Moderator
    Hello Raisa, 

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players, in any King Games' Sections :)

Would you mind clarifying what "Messages" you are referring to? 
    **  Is it Candy Crush or Farm Heroes Saga?  
    **  Are you playing on your PC or Mobile?
    **  You are talking about the messages where we see "Envelope" icon to send & receive Lives?

Please respond back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above, so that I will receive immediate notification.

Looking forward to assist you further.  Have a nice day/evening :+1: 
  • lbk003
    lbk003 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I too would like to delete messages, envelope, in Candy Crush saga game my iPad.   Where folks request you send them lives. Please and thank you 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @lbk003, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

To delete all the messages at once from the Envelope icon in your Candy Crush game --->  Click on the Envelope ---> Once it opens, click on the "Check All" box --->  Then click on "Accept"  ---> By this, you have sent lives to all the friends who have sent you requests as well as you have also received the lives sent by them.  And the Envelope will be empty :+1:

I would suggest you to do this, when you are out of lives in your game.  So that, you can gain all 5 lives that were sent by your friends.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.  To do so, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, just like you did before =)

Have a nice day & Happy Easter!
  • lbk003
    lbk003 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Pummy, thanks for the prompt response.  I know I can accept their request for lives, but they don’t reciprocate and I don’t play that way. Therefore, I don’t want to send them lives, I want to delete them.
    Hopefully this is making sense to you.

• Raisa
    I mean the income messages in Candy crush saga. I do not want to accept more than 200 messages of lives!! I want to delete it! Or at least choose if I want to give lives or delete it.
  • Raisa
    I use to play candy crush saga on my smartphone 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Raisa and @lbk003

Yes!  I understand what you are saying and of course, it makes complete sense :+1:  I have about 100+ friends in Candy Crush game....but, often receive lives from about 10 players or so!! 

Unfortunately, we do not have the facility to turn off the feature :(  Only thing we can do is to -- Click on the "Check All" box and click on "Accept All".  This way, all the messages are deleted and your envelope will be empty =)

--->  Showing the number of messages in the Envelope;

--->  How we can Delete all the messages we have received.  So, when we select "all", we are emptying the envelope =)  Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance :+1:

Thank you both for posting in the Community and Have a great day/evening!
  • Raisa
    Please add the delete feature . Thanks
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Raisa

Please go to the Ideas category in Candy Crush section and post your idea with a bit more explanation =)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs   Please go to this link and check if the Idea is already there.  If not, click on "New Idea" and enter yours.  

Hopefully, it will receive more votes :+1:
  • earlene56923
    earlene56923 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I want to delete messages. I have more than 200 asking me to send lives. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?