The Booster Trail in Farm Heroes Saga!

Comments

• Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I guess I'll find out in 4 1/2 hours? I literally gave up this game (over a year ago?) because it was too hard without her. I happened to launch the APP and saw her and it brought back my interest. I'm on level 1,746... so, I hope as a devoted player, someone sees this and doesn't take away my Bonnie! ❤
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I think he must have missed this and they are out of the office for this weekend now :(
    I don't use bonnie as I play on pc but I see how it is useful for others :)
  • angeliiina13
    angeliiina13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I got timer on Bonnie too. Today it disapeared...I don't have any new levels so I couldn't use it
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @angeliiina13 and welcome to the community! I am going to see what I can find out for you :) 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi guys,

Bonnie is here to stay but you can not ride her all the time. She needs time to recover, some hay, a little bit of curry combing and after that she's refreshed and ready for another round in the Booster trail :chuffed:
  • dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
    I agree with the statements above. The recent update that ended the booster trail and applies a timer when Bonnie returns is disappointing and diminishes the fun.
  • vickle
    vickle Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have issues with the booster trail. When I move up to the first horse my game freezes. The only way I can carry on playing is by pushing the back button, losing lives, booster trail and the chance to.complete the level first time. 
    Farm hero saga send me a mini guide about what to do if the game crashes, but it's only crashing because of the booster trail.
    Anyone else experiencing this or know how.i can fix it?
  • tinters
    tinters Posts: 2 Newbie
    vickle said:
    I have issues with the booster trail. When I move up to the first horse my game freezes. The only way I can carry on playing is by pushing the back button, losing lives, booster trail and the chance to.complete the level first time. 
    Farm hero saga send me a mini guide about what to do if the game crashes, but it's only crashing because of the booster trail.
    Anyone else experiencing this or know how.i can fix it?
    Same thing. It's been a week i guess. That upsets me. 😑😑😑
  • Lady_Choo
    @vickle and @tinters sorry you're having trouble, the studio are aware and are looking into it :) 
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    @markMarkHawk said:
    Hi guys,

Bonnie is here to stay but you can not ride her all the time. She needs time to recover, some hay, a little bit of curry combing and after that she's refreshed and ready for another round in the Booster trail :chuffed:
    I feel like this is pure greed. I used to drop $1.99 here and there to keep her at a Level 5. After this timer being added, I'll never spend another penny on this game.
    Bonnie is digital. I have 3 horses (real ones) and they all require that. Bonnie does not. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?