Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Super Saga states no internet connection when there is!

Options
Sabine_
Sabine_ Posts: 2 Newbie

I play Farm Heroes Super Saga on my computer via Facebook and Windows 10. Every now and again it won't let me use boosters, as it tells me there is no internet connection when there patently is. It's twice let me buy boosters using the coins you accumulate, deducted them from the total, but not credited me with the boosters. Facebook itself functions fine. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,361 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Sabine thank you for posting on King care.

So you're play the Farm Heroes Super saga? And you are playing it via Facebook...not the game room on windows? 

I am going to give you a troubleshooting link here. Can you try this and see if it is still happening please. 

If it does, get back to me and I will see what else I can suggest :)

• angiehere
    angiehere Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Same here.  I'm playing via King on Windows 10 pc and the only time it says it can't find an internet connection is when I am trying to claim prizes won through quests.  I am probably able to claim about one in four that I win; the others just disappear.  I'm allowed to buy the occasional glove with coins, but mostly the shop always says sold out on anything that can be purchased with coins.  I've only accumulated a couple thousand coins, but I would like to be able to do something with them. 

My computer is a beast; it has NEVER dropped a connection and it isn't doing so now.  It actually feels like the game doesn't want to award any prizes so uses this specious fallacy as an excuse not to do so.  Wow...I just heard myself; paranoid much, lol?  
    Angiehere

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?