Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Winning special events the boosters are not added to existing boosters

2»

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    No problem with you posting @Swathi0803 but I am not quite sure why you think I have? This is the best place to post :)

Which events in particular are you having issues with as you have tried the troubleshooting...and could you let me know which device/OS version you are playing on as the studio will need it :)
  • Swathi0803
    Swathi0803 Posts: 7 Level 2
    3 or 4 months before when boosters were not added to existing boosters after winning choo choos challenge or any other events i just use to comment it n it was getting added to existing boosters.  But now its not happening n they want me to write here which was communicated through a mail.  So i wrote here. When boosters r not added to existing boosters after winning choo choos challenge or any other events i feel its waste of playing the game. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Yeah I understand :(
    The reason why they want you to post here is because you will get help quicker as they are designing the forum to be player friendly. In future if you come through and post when its not arrived, one of the CM will be able to help you :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?