My whole account is messed up

Debbie_Venter
Debbie_Venter Posts: 7 Level 2
I had a name Doodlebug and went into my account to change my picture. I was playing around level 1105 or more.  Then when I logged out I started on level 1 again with 50 gold bars.  I also had a new name Player with a crazy number and a different avatar.  I have played now to level 65 or so, and built up my piggy bank, broke it and got another 50 bars.  I know how precious gold bars are so I have not used 1 of them.  I played last night and saw I have only 79 gold bars.  I really don't know what's happening here, very frustrating

Answers

• wapangel
    wapangel Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    you havent logged back in so thats why, log in and your account should be ok. but mail king and ask the gold you baught to be transfered to your account first
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Debbie_Venter and welcome to the community :)
    As wap angel said, you were clearly not logged in. That is why you started at level 1 again and had a different avatar and user name. 
    As to what is happening with your gold I am going to tag one of the community managers ( @Crazy Cat Lad and @MarkHawk ) to have a look at your account to see if they can see what is happening there. Sometimes despite our best intentions when things pop up quickly, like extra moves, or boosters we can accidentally buy them without realising. But whichever one looks at your account, they can see. 
    As to the progress, IF you wanted to be put back to the level that you were on, but with the account you are using now, they could add the progress for you, but that would just have you move on to level 1105 without your saved scores. 
    Please be patient though, there have been a lot of staff holidays the last couple of weeks so they might not get back to you straight away :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Also @Debbie_Venter I need to ask, how were you previously logged in? Was it in through the Kingdom or Facebook? If you have gold in this account you need to stick to this account at least for now until the CMs have seen it, so please don't log out or into another if its not connected to anything right now. You can play on phones without being logged in, but if your previous account was linked to facebook, you don't want to mess it up until its looked at :) 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi Debbie_Venter! Welcome to our Farm Heroes community :waving:

Please follow the advice from wapangel and Chicken Slayer and once you're logged into your player account then please ping me here on this thread and I'll transfer the Gold bars to your account :) 
  • Debbie_Venter
    Hi Everyone

I am so irritated at things here.  I have logged into my account, via facebook, like I did originally when I started playing as Doodlebug.  The platform said that I had successfully logged in and that I could then start playing.  As I went into the game, I've now started on level 1 again.  I had 100 gold bars on my game last night, now I've got 50 only.  It seems every time I log in , I start as a new player.  I have been registered with King since September last year, and my email has always remained the same.  Now I try to log in on my cell, and I get this message that my email address is not registered to any King Account.  I've now connected though Facebook on my phone , and see I'm on level 1132 and I have 122 gold bars....
  • Lady_Choo
    @MarkHawk Could you look.....@Debbie_Venter I know you are sure you were logged in with King before, but it might possibly be through facebook and that is why its not recognising you. FB tends to do things automatically some times. Does it sound like the level is correct?
  • wapangel
    wapangel Posts: 41 Level 2
    Debbie see with your first post here were you using a phone or laptop ?? if laptop were you using the gamesroom, if phone you said you logged out but didnt mention logging back in ??
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Hi @Debbie_Venter,

We had a look at your game records and all looks fine. Are you back on track now as we can see Gold bars was used while playing level 1133 so it looks like you got your game progress back... Can you confirm? 
  • Debbie_Venter
    Yes all sorted.  However, I would like to change my name if that is possible?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Good to hear :)

So to change the picture, click on the camera icon which is right next to your avatar and you should be able to take a new photo or add a new one from your album.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?