Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Kattra
    Kattra Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hi there folks! Thanks for your feedback so far. Would love to hear more, to everyone who said they like Hero Mode, what do you like about it the most? :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,624 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenB and @OddFish

I too like the Hero Mode.  But, it would be great if we have a "Skip" feature... NOT that I use it :-D:

Just wondering... why don't we have this "Hero Mode" in the Rancid Levels?  Sometimes, I get only 1 star and even when some moves left, Rancid won't let me build up my score!!  If this feature is available in Rancid Levels, we could achieve a Key as well as 3 stars (may be)!!  

Thank you for this opportunity to share our opinions 🤗:+1:
  • Hijinx
    Hijinx Posts: 16 Level 2
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @QueenB and @OddFish

I too like the Hero Mode.  But, it would be great if we have a "Skip" feature... NOT that I use it :-D:

Just wondering... why don't we have this "Hero Mode" in the Rancid Levels?  Sometimes, I get only 1 star and even when some moves left, Rancid won't let me build up my score!!  If this feature is available in Rancid Levels, we could achieve a Key as well as 3 stars (may be)!!  

Thank you for this opportunity to share our opinions 🤗:+1:
    Hi!

I wasn't around when they were creating Rancid for the first time, or Hero mode - but I reckon the reason hero mode isn't present in Rancid levels is because you've already defeated him! Your points in hero mode depend on how much of the extra cropsie/blocker targets you have collected after winning the game. Since Rancid is out of health after defeating him, I suppose contextually it would not make sense to continue playing.

With that being said, I understand that this must be frustrating considering collecting stars and keys for roadblocks.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kattra and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you everyone for taking your time to look into our feedback 🥰

@Pummy Raj @OddFish Fingers crossed for skip option 🤞🏻
  • chocolalia
    chocolalia Posts: 1 Newbie

I think since it is the Hero Mode that could inflame the number of points. Especially in the Hard Levels (as a sort of extra recharge for having overcome hard levels). Someting like that. 
  • pekapea
    pekapea Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love the Hero mode!!! It can make the difference of up to 100 beans. Do not change anything with Farm Heroes Saga. I think it could get no better.
  • johnschenkel
    johnschenkel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Have been playing game for years now - helps keep me occupiedent
  • Chibolo
    Chibolo Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love hero mode. 🦸‍♂️ It's a great feeling when it pops out. But bring the horse back. It was a great help! 🦄
  • wong5058
    wong5058 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love hero mode. Great opportunity to earn additional points.
  • Hijinx
    Hijinx Posts: 16 Level 2
    For those who like hero mode, it'd be great to know what it is about it that you like:
    • Do you enjoy the extra points you receive from hero mode as a reward for playing the level so well?
    • If you received the same amount of points that you would playing hero mode just by 'skipping' it, and moving to the next level, would this still have the same impact to you?
    • Do you use hero mode to show off your match skills to receive as much extra points as possible?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?