Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Dyan1958
    Dyan1958 Posts: 1 Newbie
    love this game its been a few years I've been playing and I have no reason to stop a lot of my pals play too keep up the good work <3

• Hearts618
    Hearts618 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I love hero mode I like being able to get more points 
  • OddFish
    OddFish Posts: 13 Kingster
    edited May 2019
    Hijinx said:
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @QueenB and @OddFish

I too like the Hero Mode.  But, it would be great if we have a "Skip" feature... NOT that I use it :-D:

Just wondering... why don't we have this "Hero Mode" in the Rancid Levels?  Sometimes, I get only 1 star and even when some moves left, Rancid won't let me build up my score!!  If this feature is available in Rancid Levels, we could achieve a Key as well as 3 stars (may be)!!  

Thank you for this opportunity to share our opinions 🤗:+1:
    Hi!

I wasn't around when they were creating Rancid for the first time, or Hero mode - but I reckon the reason hero mode isn't present in Rancid levels is because you've already defeated him! Your points in hero mode depend on how much of the extra cropsie/blocker targets you have collected after winning the game. Since Rancid is out of health after defeating him, I suppose contextually it would not make sense to continue playing.

A Hero mode on those levels would be sort of like beating the dead horse Rancid ;) Let's have mercy on him.
  • justmesaguirre
    justmesaguirre Posts: 5 Level 2
    Love hero mode and think it's just fine the way it is.....
  • Kattra
    Kattra Posts: 15 Level 2
    If there was no Hero Mode, what else do you imagine you could do with your left over moves? :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Hijinx said:
    For those who like hero mode, it'd be great to know what it is about it that you like:
    • Do you enjoy the extra points you receive from hero mode as a reward for playing the level so well?
    • If you received the same amount of points that you would playing hero mode just by 'skipping' it, and moving to the next level, would this still have the same impact to you?
    • Do you use hero mode to show off your match skills to receive as much extra points as possible?
    I find the challenges very difficult except for the Chicken Coop event challenge.  I love cracking those eggs!  The Flower Tower I never made it to the end.  The Pearl Paradise I never made it to the end either.  So for me, I like Hero Mode because I feel like I've won something. 

If I could get those points and skip it that would be cool.

No I don't use it to show off my match skills.  I'm not the best Farm Heroes player so sometimes I have to buy those extra moves because I just needed that one more move.  So then I have 4 moves in Hero Mode.  Does it make sense?  No!  I don't think Rancid likes my answer either.  I think I've made him mad.

• Hearts618
    Hearts618 Posts: 7 Level 2
    It would nice if we could use the xtra moves in the next level 
  • Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 35 Level 2
    Very frustrated that the mobile app doesn't get updated until much later than the FB app. Please keep them sychronized.Some levels are too difficult!There are few lives from friends, just requests.
  • squrtyl
    squrtyl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello
    I would also like to see a "skip" feature for Hero Mode.When you already have 3 stars the extra time spent seems like a waste. 
    I have also wondered why we can't use additional moves after defeating Rancid to earn the key and more stars?
  • plagge70
    plagge70 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Lately I have had continual problems getting the app to connect to FB on my mobile phone when my other games have no problems connecting.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?