Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• yaky
    yaky Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Bluepoddy
    Bluepoddy Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love Hero mode to help you get up to the three stars, but sometimes I have lots of moves left and have already hit the three stars 🌟🌟🌟, this means in effect I just have to waste the moves just to end the game and move on. Sometimes that takes AGES if lots of cascades are generated.
    However, if you are trying to accumulate a certain cropsie for extra bonuses then this is great!! 😀
  • Virginia2016
    Virginia2016 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Yes that's my understanding with Rancid. The more moves you have left the more points you get so you don't need to carry on. 

I like Hero mode when trying for three stars. Again it depends on the hardness of the levels though. Some of the levels that require many crops and they cascade and cascade forever, you just want to get on with it and move on. Some levels though you might limp across one star and fly to three in hero mode. (good when making videos) 

If you are thinking of changing it, would it be possible to have the option (like extra moves when you run out) to either use up the remaining moves or just move on (without costing gold) ?
  • 25januariisdedag1974
    25januariisdedag1974 Posts: 1 Newbie
     Something extra u.s. would become very fine  Sometimes your days so I can have something extra. s use, I adore you and thank you all 
  • karennrod0
    karennrod0 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love farmhero I can relax everyday and play my game while I get ready for work. I wish I had more bonus games sonic dont have to keep spending money to buy bars. Just love aying the game. Thank you 
  • RentiaWeiss777
    RentiaWeiss777 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hallo Super Team

How about new animals to the farm, like a horse eating hay or a pig searching for its puddle of mud?  There are lots of other farm animals you can use to expand the game and make it more interesting. Hope the team think of lots of ideas... Good Luck to the development team
  • seyah
    seyah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi all luv playing maybe make more ways to win extra lives or gold bars good luck to you all 
  • MonkeyButter
    MonkeyButter Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hijinx said:
    For those who like hero mode, it'd be great to know what it is about it that you like:
    • Do you enjoy the extra points you receive from hero mode as a reward for playing the level so well?
    • If you received the same amount of points that you would playing hero mode just by 'skipping' it, and moving to the next level, would this still have the same impact to you?
    • Do you use hero mode to show off your match skills to receive as much extra points as possible?

• MonkeyButter
    MonkeyButter Posts: 4 Newbie
    I love hero mode. Puts me at highest score everytime 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?