Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• shellybelly
    shellybelly Posts: 1 Newbie
    How do you go abt collecting the last three companions that are unknown
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    How do you go abt collecting the last three companions that are unknown
    Hi @shellybelly the companions are on a break for now. We cannot collect them as they haven't been made. They might come back in the future, but we don't know at this time. Welcome to the community!
  • Yelreveb
    Yelreveb Posts: 0 Newbie
    Sometimes a game can be won with a good score and 3 stars with a few more goes left - putting you in Hero Mode. This gives you more and more points but as 3 stars have already been given you still only get a maximum of 250 beans. With so few beans coming through these days I wish hero mode would give more beans - especially when you get 200% or more.
  • konamouse
    konamouse Posts: 12 Level 2
    Right now I feel great when I finally get to the Hero Mode. But I have some suggestions (been playing for over 3 years),
    1) If I already have 3 stars there is little incentive to build up the score. 
    2) If I already have 3 stars, could the extra points go towards earning gold bars?
    3) If I already have 3 stars, could the extra moves be saved and used in the next level?

Add me to the list of folks who want to use the extra moves after beating Rancid - to make sure I get at least 2 keys.
  • trsharp
    trsharp Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love the hero modes only issue is not receiving all rewards for the games
  • Danica77
    Danica77 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I love this game been playing for 11 years 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @yaky welcome to the community, could you please repost your comment in English as it helps everyone understand you :)
  • Joy_Marie
    Joy_Marie Posts: 4 Newbie
    I think King doesn't really care about the games or the players.  I stopped playing Pet Rescue Saga because I never had any coins to play.  I didn't get coins or lives from the hundreds friends I had playing the game. I really liked the game, but it got ridiculous and hard to play without the proper game "money."
  • marychris
    marychris Posts: 1 Newbie
    I would like to be able to scroll to lower levels easier then finger scrolling. Maybe an arrow that skips through 10 or 20 levels. Other then that, this game rocks!
  • cropsiecrazy
    cropsiecrazy Posts: 3 Newbie
    I’m a big fan of Hero mode!! You can complete a level but not have a high enough score for the 3 star reward but using Hero mode allows you to play on to try and achieve a higher score and more stars.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?