The Booster Trail in Farm Heroes Saga!

13Β»

Comments

• fidget77
    fidget77 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2019

Anyone can tell in which update was Booster Trail removed?

• Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    @MarkHawk - My Bonnie disappeared and reappeared with the same level I had left her on (not the very beginning of the trail). I would like to apologize and retract my previous statement. I thought you guys were taking her away and then we had to start all over from the beginning again. I thought that was super unfair and greedy. Having her resume with the progress you made is not unfair or greedy. I'll happily keep spending $1.99 to keep her at level 5. 😁
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Sashiko6 said:
    @MarkHawk - My Bonnie disappeared and reappeared with the same level I had left her on (not the very beginning of the trail). I would like to apologize and retract my previous statement. I thought you guys were taking her away and then we had to start all over from the beginning again. I thought that was super unfair and greedy. Having her resume with the progress you made is not unfair or greedy. I'll happily keep spending $1.99 to keep her at level 5. 😁
    All good @Sashiko6 😊 I know the game studio has made it more clear when Bonnie is available in the game πŸ‘
  • thilina_ruwan
    thilina_ruwan Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm in level 402 and still I didn't get the booster trail,how to take it?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,976 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @thilina_ruwan and welcome to our community!
    The last I heard is its only available on mobiles (for now) and is available to most players but as they were rolling out the release, it wasn't yet out for everyone. On top of that, its not out all the time, so hopefully at some point soon. Keep checking for updates :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?