Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Angelahalll81
    Angelahalll81 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Im a huge fan of this game been playing 4 year's lately i havnt recieved all my rewards though:( although customer support is great at fixing these mishaps  😁
  • HelgaAnne
    HelgaAnne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Love Hero Mode. I wish other King games had it. 
    I wish there was hero mode when defeating Rancid. I am irritated by the scoring in the Rancid levels. Essentially once you pass 100000 the level is done, and you only get two stars to unlock the key if your score is over 120000 (?), regardless of how many moves you have left.  I have had multiple instances where I have one or two, or more moves left, but I just hit 100000, and the level ends, with only one star. Very frustrating.
  • ConklinGurl
    ConklinGurl Posts: 2 Newbie
    I love this game just wish we didn't have road blocks I don't have friends that play and have to wait 3 days to play again
  • raelynn74602
    raelynn74602 Posts: 13 Level 2
    I like every level it's a new challenge every time just when you think you are finally going to win that level after trying 2 or 3 times you have one last bubble and you no the bubble in cloud is the same color as the one next to it( your think finally cause you need to do other things and quit) you shoot and it doesn't knock the bubbles down one was a different color DANG IT!!! I put the game away start doing what I need to get done, but no 15 /30 minutes later I'm back playing!!!! WARNING VERY ADDECTING.. 
  • Awem069
    Awem069 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I really like hero mode it's a great opportunity to get an extra star and more points it challenges you to beat the level with enough extra moves to make it count! Also the bragging rights when you pass your friends aren't bad either!!
  • Kattra
    Kattra Posts: 15 Level 2
    Thank you for your feedback everyone, please, keep it coming!  =)

How do you feel finishing a level with left over moves should be like?
  • Coffee913
    Coffee913 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hero Mode Is Great! The extra points that it provides, makes a HUGE difference in your placement. Hero mode should stay! It gives the game an exciting bonus! Keep up the Great Work, King!! 🤗🤗🤗
  • Barbaramac
    Barbaramac Posts: 0 Newbie
    How about rewarding the top 3 in a level
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,999 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Kattra and welcome to our community :)
    It would be nice if things happened like in candy where matches make up and add extra points maybe? That way we wouldn't have to play on but would get the chance to get 3 stars. Farm heroes champions already does that :) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?