Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Mykb
    Mykb Posts: 1 Newbie
    I like it because it gives you a little boost when u need to get to the last star.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @pink_duck I am so sorry about that. The reason that you lose boosters on a reinstall is because they are saved to your device memory not the game, so you can access them when playing offline. This unfortunately means they cannot be tracked if its the free but earned boosters. If they were purchased then they can be tracked and can be replaced. 
    As to the gold coins...do you mean gold bars or green beans? As both are saved and when you reconnected to facebook, they would have reappeared. If they haven't, try logging out, then log back in again.
    In future if the game sticks, don't re-install, just switch your phone off then on and again and it should come back ok :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    LCHooks said:
    I have always loved this game. I have been playing this game since it 1st launched. Unfortunately the game has become all about money now. That breaks my heart!! I am nearly on level 2k. 
    Hi and welcome to the community. It can be played without a single penny being spent. I play on pc so cannot earn boosters, and never buy anything :) It just requires patience and time. 
  • pink_duck
    pink_duck Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hi Chicken Slayer and thanks for the answer. I did turned off and on the phone, a couple of times and it didn't work. The boosters were gained by playing over these years not purchased. I thought that, the idea to connect with Facebook, is to save your boosters and your game. The game was stuck and it wasn't my fault; something went wrong from your side. This is not fair and I am very, very disappointed. I am sorry I've spent so much time to play a game who actually rubbed me.
  • Lady_Choo
    Aw I am so sorry @pink_duck I have lost boosters like this before and it is frustrating. The teams do suggest not saving so many in case things do go wrong as things like this is more likely caused by a glitch on the phone rather than the game (as they haven't had complaints about it) and also sometimes when the game updates, if its a big update, it can be common for the phone to rewrite all the game data which can also make them vanish. If you are playing on Facebook itself they are saved in the game because you have to be online. On mobiles its set so you can play them offline and I suspect that at some point they stopped replacing them as many players took advantage, which spoils it for people like you and me. 
    I will have a word with the community manager to see if there is anything she can do. She cannot replace all your boosters but she may be able to add something. They are pretty good like that as they want us players to be happy players :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Sorry again @pink_duck but for other posters information this is being dealt with on another thread :) 
  • MilicaMP
    MilicaMP Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, Hero Mode is cool when you are collecting cropsies for some quest or event, but on the other hand it can be very boring. Several times it has occured that it lasted for more than 15minutes because cropsies went falling down, selfaligning and it just wouldn't stop... So, as some players have said "skip" option could be a good solution.
  • chelharper
    chelharper Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love this game!! It is very relaxing. I have both of my parents playing the game and I love kicking their butts! It
  • Nanalisa
    Nanalisa Posts: 1 Newbie
    I love it! I've been going back and redoing each levem until I have three stars on that level.  Hero mode helps me get higher scores and reach my goal!
  • pink_duck
    pink_duck Posts: 10 Level 2
    hey Chicken Slayer, thanks for your empathy :) This is the first time it happens something like this. I've never lost any booster before and I have changed the phone 5 times in the last 3 years. This is very curios, because every time I was downloading the game on the new phone, my boosters were there. I haven't had too much, around 25 - 27 each, but this is so frustrating. I play only online, connected to Facebook, from my mobile. never happened before, that's why I think it was a bug from the game.
    Thanks for helping in this case.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?