Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I lost all my items when my game crashed. How do I get them back?

osmrprtr
osmrprtr Posts: 7 Level 2
All my items are missing except for a couple.  How do I get them back.

Answers

• pink_duck
    pink_duck Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Hello, I've lost all the items too, when the game crushed on my phone. i had to install the game again and now, I have zero items, zero gold bars. how can I get them back?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @osmrprtr and @pink_duck , first off apologies for the delay and I'm very sorry to hear about items being lost 😕

This might have been effected with the latest update which the game team is already looking in to and making sure it doesn't happen again.

As boosters gets backed up on the device and not to our serve, reinstalling the game app will make you lose these items except for your Gold Bars, Magic Beans and game progress. 

We normally don't compensate for items that has not been purchased however, I've made an exception this time and credited some items back to your game.

@osmrprtr I was not able to locate your game records, can you check this link out and come back to me with your game ID?

• pink_duck
    pink_duck Posts: 10 Level 2
    Hey QueenB, thanks for your help. I've received the boosters, not all of them, but thanks anyway. I hope it won't happen again!
    have a wonderful day
  • osmrprtr
    osmrprtr said:
    All my items are missing except for a couple.  How do I get them back.

• polpjf
    polpjf Posts: 6 Level 2
    Im having the same problem.  After latest update I can’t get past play.  I have quite a few boosters and don’t want to lose them with in reinstall.  
  • osmrprtr
    Don’t reinstall.  I also lost all my animals also with the boosters.  This really sucks. Feels almost like starting over.
  • polpjf
    polpjf Posts: 6 Level 2
    So should all of us wait until the resolve this issue.  Otherwise we have to reinstall or play on another ipad, phone, etc and they dont have your boosters. 
  • josephnica
    josephnica Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi, more game stuck issues here. I can’t get passed “play” and I don’t want to loose my boosters and gold. Any suggestions?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @polpjf Yes, please wait and DO NOT reinstall the game app.

The issue is effecting game app version 5.20.4 and above and the game team is working hard to solve this so as soon as I hear more, I'll update you 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?