My whole account is messed up

2»

Answers

• Debbie_Venter
    Debbie_Venter Posts: 7 Level 2
    Yes I know how to change my picture here.  Is there any way that I can change to a Psuedonym on my profile, if I'm logged via facebook?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Oh so you mean your Facebook profile picture?

In this case you need to access your Facebook account, change picture then from mobile device, disconnect the game from Facebook, close the game app, open it again and connect it back.

It can take hours sometimes to update the game app when you change your Facebook profile picture so keep that in mind if you don't see the new picture right away.

• Debbie_Venter
    Hi King Community.  

I thought I was logged into Farm Heroes via Facebook from the start, but it seemed I wasn't.  I could see all my fellow players and shared lives - which I enjoyed - together with the personal competition that comes with playing in our community.  Now I am logged in on Facebook, and can only see my friends though Facebook, not as before.  Is there any way to see the whole community - and share lives and beans with everyone? 

Also, i want to change my name on Farm Heroes, to a pseudonym.  Is that possible?  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Debbie_Venter you can't see both sides which is a shame. But if you can convince your friends to sign in through the kingdom, you can see them all that way.
    As regards the name, do you mean on the forum or in the game in the kingdom itself?
  • Debbie_Venter
    I want to be able to use a pseudonym on the game , not here if I can get that right.  Also can I log in on the game through the Kingdom, that would mean I could then see everyone?
  • Lady_Choo
    If you have a look at this post here about setting up a kingdom account, it shows you how to change your name over there. Unfortunately if you log in through Facebook its going to use your real life name and there is no way to change that. 
    If your friends join the kingdom and play through there though you will see them then :) 
  • Debbie_Venter
    I do have a kingdom account, that's how I log in here.
  • Lady_Choo
    I do have a kingdom account, that's how I log in here.
    There are two different King sites, one the communities and one via king,com. When you sign into play the game over on king.com you can alter your name there :)
    If it was the name you are using now on this page, that has to be done by a community moderator. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?