Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

Hey Farm Heroes 😃

Your opinion matters to us. To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on Boosters. 

Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game, so this is your chance to maybe make a difference 😉 

We want to know what boosters you use and find useful, which boosters you do not find useful and why? What kind of boosters would you like to see in the game? 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    konamouse said:
    More Boosters please. The mower is probably the least useful. The gather all cat is my favorite. 
    New booster suggestions:
    1) Clean all (change all gumpys on the board to normal). 
    2) Ignite all (blow up either the firecrackers or the countdown fruit). 
    There is a booster for cleaning grumpy crops but we don't get any free, they all need to be bought :)
  • Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    I end up using all of the boosters on the in-game screen at some point, especially the shovel and the dog gatherer. The others, like the mower or air drop...honestly, I forget about these. If I don't see them while I'm playing, I don't use them. I don't remember what those are except the air drop and the mower. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    My favorite booster is the dog who collects all the same cropsies. I totally agree with @Chicken Slayer do not remove shovels and do not take away the ability to purchase them with beans!

I am really trying to think of what kind of new booster I would like to see 🤔 @Chicken Slayer's idea about frog booster is hilarious but would be very useful! Also, something that will help us get rid of spiders and spider web. In certain levels, I use too many moves to remove the spiders and the spider web.

That would be all for now 😊 Enjoy your day, guys 🤗
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Hello @QueenB,  This is my usual preference of the Boosters in the game ---

** IN-Game Boosters:-
    1) Shovels -- Best Useful booster;
    2) Color Collector -- Second best;
    3) Tractor --  Next best;
    4) Bonus points -- Helps in those "Stuck" levels to add points to the Cropsies =)

5) Clean-Up Booster -- I rarely use it as it is Hard to earn, but useful in some cases.  Thanks to the "Grass Seed" -- I am not having the need to buy the booster anymore =);
    6) Egg Cracker --  Another hard to earn & useful booster in "Hard" levels  But, I always use the "Cracker" companion and the "Super fruit" wherever available;

** Pre-Game Boosters:-
    7) Turbo Booster --  Not sure if we really need it-- unless it is provided freely in the game board;
    8) Amelia Air Drop --  I use this only when provided in the game and/or buying extra moves (which is rare) -- not a big fan;
    9) Super Fruit --  Will definitely opt for it ONLY when available in the game --  I do not like to spend my Gold Bars as much as possible ALSO not a buyer at all =)
    10) 5+ moves --  Do we really need this?  We really do not know whether we need those 5 extra moves in the level... ONLY the plus point is it costs 3 Gold Bars less than to buy at the end of the level.

That is my feedback about the Boosters :)

Thank you for asking for our opinion!  Have a wonderful day!
  • Giada
    Giada Posts: 1 Newbie
    Salve , nn riesco a comprendere sono così furiosa!! Nn è disponibile il gioco nella versione per Mate 20 lite😭😭come posso fare, nn voglio arrendermi aiutatemi 
  • Phoenixindigo
    Phoenixindigo Posts: 2 Newbie
    I loved Bonnie's boosters, and I just logged in, and all my Bonnie's are gone! This was the one thing that made this game super fun and something I looked forward to. I don't want to play without Bonnie by my side. Please restore Bonnie to her former glory, or I'm outta here. 

Sincerely, Phoenix (burns to Ash, and always rises again; without Bonnie, Phoenix will fly to greener pastures.)
  • TameraAnn
    TameraAnn Posts: 39 Level 2
    Me too!and guess what..my LLIF ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND LOOK😄😅😇😛😜😝😋
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Giada said:
    Salve , nn riesco a comprendere sono così furiosa!! Nn è disponibile il gioco nella versione per Mate 20 lite😭😭come posso fare, nn voglio arrendermi aiutatemi 
    Welcome to the community @Giada could I ask you to repost in English as that is the only language we use on the site to make it fair for everyone  :) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?