Game crashed and reinstalled game.

osmrprtr
osmrprtr Posts: 7 Level 2
all my items and animals are now missing.  Any help please?

Answers

• Beatleboy1964
    Beatleboy1964 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had the same problem. The game on my phone froze on the title page several times. I deleted it and re-installed it and reconnected it to Facebook. It works now, but I lost all my helps. I had a large number of puppies, tractors, shovels, and +1’s. Now they’re all gone! How can I get them back to the levels they were at last week? After I re-installed it, even though it registered the proper game level, it treated me as if I was a first time player. 
  • osmrprtr
    I will not be spending any money until this gets fixed.  I will spend it elsewhere.  Do I have to call support ?  It's very frustrating not being able to use my saved boosters for the harder levels.  Also, the animals I caught before are reasking me to level them up, which is also quite frustrating.  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
  • Beatleboy1964
    Beatleboy1964 Posts: 2 Newbie
    It appears that this support section allows us to post our problems, but no one bothers to offer support. What good is it? Does anyone monitor this?
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hey everyone sorry for the delay but as regards boosters being lost when you reinstall the device,  in order to allow you to be able to play offline, the boosters are saved in the device memory. As they cannot be traced unlike purchased boosters, it means they cannot be replaced. I realise its not ideal, but unfortunately that is how it is. King recommend that you don't save too many as events beyond their control can cause them to be lost, such as your phone crashing. I get it is frustrating as it has happened many times in games both king and non king to me and I suspect they probably did refund earlier but people abused it so it stopped. 

This was covered in another post here:

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/258430/i-lost-all-my-items-when-my-game-crashed-how-do-i-get-them-back#latest

If you bought them and they have gone, let me know and I can give you the contact information but in the meantime if you want your say on boosters have a look at this link here

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback! — King Community

@osmrprtr I saw you post in the other thread you were not uninstalling as you lost your companions..as long as your progress is saved to either the Kingdom or to Facebook, when you reinstall and log in, progress, animals, beans and gold will appear as normal. 
  • osmrprtr
    Yes I have bought boosters that came with extra time.
    very disappointing when I do spend money on the game.  Of course, it’s disappointing when you don’t also.  

Don’t think I really want to play that much anymore.

also what happened to my animals that I have collecting throughout all my levels?
  • osmrprtr
    My gold was still there (thank goodness). But nothing else!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    @osmrprtr if you bought boosters with real money, you need to follow this link and contact the team who can check your account and if not spent, will replace them as they can track them so that is good :) If you get an automated reply telling you to check here (which you shouldn't hopefully) just reply back to their email with your request. 
    The animals are a little different though, if you are correctly logged in the animals you unlocked should reappear. Did you try restarting the game again and logging out then back in?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?