Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 2316

Bruno-3
Bruno-3 Posts: 14 Level 2

Level 2316 impossible to finish. Not enough moves, stuck on it for too long. boosters do not help

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Bruno 👋

Thanks for telling. I'll keep an eye out if other players are stuck on this level.

Some of the higher levels are really tricky to complete. I've created this thread with a bit of info: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/252546/stuck-on-a-level-try-these-tricks-and-tips#latest

• luluca
    luluca Posts: 1 Newbie
    It's really very difficult to finish. I'm stuck too
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,384 Candy Moderator
    Hello @luluca, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

In Farm Heroes, level # 2316 is a Rancid level.  It is where you are stuck, right?  I have recently beat that level and like you said, it is hard BUT not impossible :+1:

Hope you have enough Magic Beans in your game!!  Start with selecting the option of "+2 Bonus to Every Match".... I am aware that some of the Beans will be wasted when we loose the level, but it is worth it when we are very close to beat the level.  The Flower Buds as well as the "grumpy" Cropsies makes the level bit more harder.  

Try to clear the flower in both the edges for the Grass seeds to drop down.  If you do not have water drops, use your Shovels to grow the grass on the ground.  This definitely helps :+1: 

When you are closer to the goal, use your +1 bonus booster and the Color Collector to raise the count and collect the Carrots and Apples.

Last but not least, we need lots of patience to beat this level as Rancid is being very mischievous in this level.  Take a break and come back with a cool mind to clear the level.  I am sure you can do it.

Level # 2317 is more trickier and challenging when compared to this Rancid level.  We have to collect 24 Poppy-seed flowers which are spread all over the board!!

I have noticed for me and many players that when we complain here, in the next trial, we usually beat that level!!  Hope the same for you too =)

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

** P.S:  Would you like some Gold Bars in your game..... please check out this link and participate in this (these) contest(s) and try your luck :+1:
    https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/258736/are-you-the-community-master-mind-and-can-crack-the-code
  • kingkat28
    kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2
    I to am having trouble spent heaps of beans been on this for ages, think King needs to look at this level need more moves, to many crops to be gathered. Really thinking of giving this game a miss. its frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?