๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Level 2530

Options
jinaki
jinaki Posts: 8 Level 2
Hi. I have reached 2530 level, and the game is over. I am waiting for weeks for new levels. Are you looking to create more???

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Hi @jinaki @farmboy and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š Congratulations, guys! You are amazing as you both have reached the top ๐Ÿค— New levels should be there soon. While waiting, you can revisit some old levels or enjoy other games you like. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ“
ยซ1

Answers

• farmboy
    farmboy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    why is the game Locked at level 2530 ?
  • BOULNOIS
    BOULNOIS Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    bloquรฉ au 2530 , super nous sommes tous bloquรฉs.
  • firebombmarkus
    Answer โœ“
    Options
    Hi @jinaki @farmboy and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š Congratulations, guys! You are amazing as you both have reached the top ๐Ÿค— New levels should be there soon. While waiting, you can revisit some old levels or enjoy other games you like. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ“
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi @BOULNOIS and welcome to our adorable Community ๐Ÿ˜Š We use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. Please use English as it is the rule of this Community. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day ๐Ÿค—
  • jinaki
    Options
    So, can you explain me why game tells me that I am on a race, and some people is alredy at level 2535??? I wanna play, and I am waiting for weeks.
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi again @jinaki Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using to play this game? Here is what is happening. Android and iOS stores require permissions for releasing new levels and Windows does not. Therefore, Windows players are always a little bit ahead with levels comparing to Android and iOS players. That's why you see players with more levels than you. I hope this helps you understand. Have a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • jinaki
    Options
    Hi again @jinaki Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using to play this game? Here is what is happening. Android and iOS stores require permissions for releasing new levels and Windows does not. Therefore, Windows players are always a little bit ahead with levels comparing to Android and iOS players. That's why you see players with more levels than you. I hope this helps you understand. Have a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Well, I have already reached 2345. Waiting again...
  • jinaki
    Options
  • jinaki
    Options
    Hi. Can you let me know when new levels are ready? Thanks
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi again @jinaki I am mot sure when new levels are released. I will tag our friend @Chicken Slayer as I am sure she knows this ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?