Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I loved Bonnie's boosters, and I just logged in, and all my Bonnie's are gone! This was the one thing that made this game super fun and something I looked forward to. I don't want to play without Bonnie by my side. Please restore Bonnie to her former glory, or I'm outta here. 

Sincerely, Phoenix (burns to Ash, and always rises again; without Bonnie, Phoenix will fly to greener pastures.)
    Aw @Phoenixindigo don't leave us. Bonnie will come and go but we will still be here! I don't use Bonnie as I only play on computer and if I can pass levels without, anyone can :)  
  • Hijinx
    Hijinx Posts: 16 Level 2
    This is some really awesome feedback everyone, keep it coming  B)
  • TameraAnn
    TameraAnn Posts: 39 Level 2

My favorite booster is the dog who collects all the same cropsies. I totally agree with @Chicken Slayer do not remove shovels and do not take away the ability to purchase them with beans!

I am really trying to think of what kind of new booster I would like to see 🤔 @Chicken Slayer's idea about frog booster is hilarious but would be very useful! Also, something that will help us get rid of spiders and spider web. In certain levels, I use too many moves to remove the spiders and the spider web.

That would be all for now 😊 Enjoy your day, guys 🤗

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    The shovels are an invaluable asset to me. I rarely use the tractor booster as I don't think it does much. 
  • Laetitia_Van_Zyl
    Laetitia_Van_Zyl Posts: 72 Level 2
    I can't play without my shovels. Really feel lost without them. Apart from that, the egg cracker  is the best. Some levels you need just 1 ore 2 chicks, but oh boy, so hard to get those eggies lined up.I was working on a quest for the egg boosters when the the quests disappeared. I almost cried. I have played days and days on a specific level where I need just 2 chicks. I have saved up and spend all my other boosters plus bought 5 extra moves. That did not help. So in the end I gave in and bought 3 egg boosters. Next to that is the super fruit booster. It not only helps to collect fruits but cracks eggs! Amelia's air drop has saved my life many times. The more common ones, the tractor , the shovel, the colour collector and the Bonus Rewards are invaluable in their own right. Airdrop works fine too. The least useful one for me is the clean-up. I somehow never use it at the right moment :( 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    This is great feedback @Laetitia_Van_Zyl👍

Thank you for taking the time 🤗
  • Raf2112
    Raf2112 Posts: 3 Newbie
    rafalpierog1980@gmail.com 
  • pppKKK
    pppKKK Posts: 2 Newbie
  • corvusJ
    corvusJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was also very disappointed when Bonnie’s booster trail suddenly disappeared from my game. I had not been playing as much before that feature was introduced because the levels were getting too hard to beat without boosters, and paying for boosters to win a level (you can easily beat any level if you’re willing to pay enough) feels like cheating to me. I liked the “use them or lose them” quality to the boosters, and the incentive that you would be dropped to a lower booster level every failed try. It gave the game more of a strategy. I hope Bonnie returns soon because I no longer play on my iPad except to check if it’s back. Fortunately i can still play on my iPhone and I guess I just won’t upgrade Farm Heroes on it. 
    My favorite booster is the shovel, useful for getting a sheep to the hay, cracking an egg, or destroying a pesky web. The second most useful one is the cat that collects all of one crop. The +1 booster is not terribly useful unless used in combo with the cat since the extra points only last one move.
    this is my first post in this community, although I’ve been playing for a long time. Please bring Bonnie back!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?