Game is Crashing/Freezing - FIXED!

Answers

• Paddles61
    Paddles61 Posts: 0 Newbie
    The app loads, I can get the daily bonus but the level won’t load. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Paddles61, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that the level is not opening for you in your game!!  Can you please tell me which device are you using to play the game?  Some trouble-shooting steps might work depending on your device :+1:  Below are some links for your assistance....

Android -- https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
    iOS -- https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

** Do not go with the "Delete & Reinstalling the App".  Because, doing so will delete all your stored up boosters!!  After trying the troubleshooters, please come back and post the update here.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hoping the problem will get resolved soon!  Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice day/evening!
  • sharonh
    sharonh Posts: 3 Newbie
    The version I have is 5.20.5
    When trying to play I click on the level and it just says loading but doesn't load.  It is doing it for levels 2439 (which I did complete on my Apple Mac) and is doing it for level 2440.  It is only doing it on my IPad.  I can go back & play other levels on my IPAD with no problems.  I can play the Rancid's Lair event fine.
    Thanks.
  • Shujath123
    Shujath123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I ve completed level 2100 now I'm not able to move further as level 2100 is not loading whenever I try it will crash
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the details @sharonh😉

I've reported this to the studio so they can investigate the further as there might be an issue with the latest updates. I'll keep you up to date once I know more.

Some players has reported that by force closing the game app it help, but this can take few attempts and you will lose some lives during this process but cross our fingers the studio can solve this fast 🤞🤞
  • QueenB
    Awesome, thanks for this @Belle900😉
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @arisengelis, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in your game!!  What device are you using to play the game?

Can you please clarify few things...
    1) When you are opening a level, is your game App closing down?
    2) Or when you click on a level, is it not opening up?
    3) Are you receiving any error message about the issue occurring?

Can you please post a screenshot with the issue?  It would help to understand the issue better :+1:

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" that appears when you start typing.

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day =)
  • QueenB
    edited June 2019
    Deleted comment as I got the games mixed up 😜
  • wolfwolf
    wolfwolf Posts: 0 Newbie
    hi..i cant load the game on my tablet for a few days now..wats going on?
  • nekskev
    nekskev Posts: 2 Newbie
    You are not the only one with this problem !!! It happens to many users. I reinstalled the game but I lost all the boosters. I have sent a message in all ways but no one contacted me...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?