Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game is Crashing/Freezing - FIXED!

sharonh
sharonh Posts: 3 Newbie
edited January 2020 in Support
Why won't level 2439 and 2440 and probably above load on my IPAD but will load on Apple Mac?

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the details @sharonh😉

I've reported this to the studio so they can investigate the further as there might be an issue with the latest updates. I'll keep you up to date once I know more.

Some players has reported that by force closing the game app it help, but this can take few attempts and you will lose some lives during this process but cross our fingers the studio can solve this fast 🤞🤞
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,601 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dorsetbug, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

This is the new glitch that has popped up with the latest update of the game App.  This issue has been reported and the King Studio has been looking into to find a work-around :+1:

Please go to this thread and post below details https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/259065/game-crashing-version-5-20-4-and-above/p1 
    Details needed --> 1) Device you are playing; 
    2) Version you have right now;

This thread will be closed as the King Team would like to collect all players' details in a single place =)

Thank you for understanding!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Hi guys 🤗

The studio has been working on improving the game, can you all make sure you have game app version 5.21.3 installed on your devices as that should help improve the game. 

Please let me know as I need to report back to the studio 
    😉
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,601 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Carinaverheyen, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

When your game is frozen, do you see any message on the screen?  If so, what does it say?  By any chance, did you recently installed an update in your game?  

If so, that would be the reason for you to see the frozen screen in your game.  Many other players have complained about this issue.  Hence, it was already reported and the King Studio is looking for a solution :+1:  

Please go to below link and post the device you are using and the version you have currently as the King team is collecting all that information.
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/259065/game-is-crashing-freezing-cannot-play-reported-to-the-studio#latest

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day.evening.  

** This thread will be closed because we are asking you to post in the link I gave you above.  

Answers

• cheri96
    cheri96 Posts: 0 Newbie
    When I log onto the game I get a screen with an ad that says "last chance" to buy gold bars. When I try o close it, the screen freezes. The only thing I can do is lose the program. This happens every time I try to play. 
  • QueenB
    Welcome to our Community @cheri96😃

Do you happen to play on mobile and if yes, which game app version do you have installed? 

Android: 

The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

Apple:

To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > select the game > Make a note of the version number.

• arisengelis
    arisengelis Posts: 0 Newbie
    Whenever i am going to play that level the applocation is ending. I am bot able to play. Does anybody nows the reason?
  • Belle900
    Belle900 Posts: 12 Level 2
    level 2537 wont load . Screen just freezes .
  • froglegs
    froglegs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Stuck on screen with Last Chance to buy bars
  • QueenB
    Welcome to our Community @sharonh and @froglegs 😃

What is happening when you're trying to play the level? Do you get any error message or does the game app freeze? Have you made sure you have the latest game app version installed and if so, which version do you have installed?

To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > select the game > Make a note of the version number

@froglegs, which device are you playing on and can you provide some more details as to what is happening in your game?

• QueenB
    Welcome to our Community @Belle900😃

Can you let me know which device you are playing on and the game app version you have installed?

Apple Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > select the game > Make a note of the version number.

Android- 

The version of the game app you have. You can find this in the App Store, under My Apps, search for the game and select more information.

Once I have this I'll check it with the Studio 😉
  • Belle900
    Belle900 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I pad. 5.20.5 .
    Thanks 
  • René-Pierre
    René-Pierre Posts: 1 Newbie
    Recently, I can not play a level higher than 1901 on mobile (no worries on a pc).
    I have tried all the recommendations of the FAQ and I do not want to uninstall and re-install the game (in order to keep my boosters).

No problem to play against old levels or new challenges .. Any idea?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @René-Pierre and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please tell me which device and OS are you using for playing this game? It would also be very useful if you can make a screenshot of this situation so I can see what is happening. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?