Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I have quests on FH but my friend doesnt

chance2012
chance2012 Posts: 2 Newbie
I got a new honey pot challenge today along with harvest rush and flower tower. My friend only got flower tower and has no quests

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,612 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Chance2012, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community :)

Only you have received this "Honey Pot" challenge because you are one of those selected players to receive this special feature.  And your friend is not in that selected list.  They might receive the challenge in near future and you might not have it then at the same time!!

Please remember that just like any special events and games, this Honey Pot also will not be available for all the players at the same time.  

Hope this made sense and let me know if you need any other information.  To do so, tap on the "Type your Comment" box located below!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Chance2012, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes Section of our friendly King Community :)

Only you have received this "Honey Pot" challenge because you are one of those selected players to receive this special feature.  And your friend is not in that selected list.  They might receive the challenge in near future and you might not have it then at the same time!!

Please remember that just like any special events and games, this Honey Pot also will not be available for all the players at the same time.  

Hope this made sense and let me know if you need any other information.  To do so, tap on the "Type your Comment" box located below!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • chance2012
    chance2012 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thanks that makes sense! But what about the special quests like having to collect 25 flowers and you get 750 beans as an example. She has been getting that all along but now it’s gone. Also the harvest rush was there and now that’s gone too. I still have all of those. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @chance2012

Do you have any idea when your friend lost the "Quests" as well as Harvest Rush?  For some of us, both of those disappeared for couple of days and reappeared :+1:  It could be the same for her!!  

If that is not the case and she did not have both above features from a while, please ask her to check for any available updates in her device.  Making sure that we have all the current updates installed would definitely help our game play =)

Please post back with any information you have.  Also, if you like to win some Gold Bars for your game, please participate in this ongoing contest http://to.king.com/ox8t

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?