Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game is Crashing/Freezing - FIXED!

Answers

• Patricia_Marie
    Patricia_Marie Posts: 14 Level 2
    Is anyone else’s game freezing when you open it? Mine keeps popping up an ad to but more gold bars and freezes. You can’t close the ad or buy the gold. (I don’t want to buy the gold) I don’t understand all
    the issues I’ve ran into of the last week or so considering I’ve been playing this game on and off for years and never had an issue until now. Very disappointing. I don’t want to have to restart my AGAIN and lose everything AGAIN.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    @Patricia_Marie, @nekskev and @wolfwolf

I moved your questions here as your issues matched the one here which has already been reported this to the studio so they are currently investigating this so I'll keep ya'll updated as soon as I know more.

Some players has reported that by force closing the game app it help, but this can take few attempts and you will lose some lives during this process but cross our fingers the studio can solve this fast 🤞🤞

What ever you do, do not reinstall the game app as that will make you lose your boosters and saved up lives.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look in to this 😉
  • sharonh
    sharonh Posts: 3 Newbie
    My game is working again on the IPAD.  Thanks.
  • Raven821
    Raven821 Posts: 5 Level 2
    froglegs said:
    Stuck on screen with Last Chance to buy bars
    I’m also stuck when I try to play it says last chance to buy lives. It won’t let me play. I’m playing on my iPad and I’ve don’t the latest update.
  • Raven821
    Is anyone else’s game freezing when you open it? Mine keeps popping up an ad to but more gold bars and freezes. You can’t close the ad or buy the gold. (I don’t want to buy the gold) I don’t understand all
    the issues I’ve ran into of the last week or so considering I’ve been playing this game on and off for years and never had an issue until now. Very disappointing. I don’t want to have to restart my AGAIN and lose everything AGAIN.

• Raven821
    Type your commenting I agree it’s very frustrating. The same thing is happening to me. I hope they fix it because I’ve tried everything they’ve suggested and it’s still not working. I can’t pass the last chance to buy lives. Makes me so sad.
  • Bandit54
    Bandit54 Posts: 0 Newbie
    how do I Unfreeze the screen that says “last chance offer $6.99” it will not X out and I can’t continue I have tried all the suggested 
    Remedies... I want YOUR support... it’s your game ! I expect an answer from you.. not the “community”.....
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Bandit54, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)  

First of all, I would like to clarify with you that "the Community" is one part of the King team...  Here, most of us who Answer and help out the Questions are King game players just like you.  

When the email note suggests you to go to the Community, it is just because you receive a quick reply as there are many of us who like to help out with the Levels or with the Technical issues like this.  Whatever is not in our hands, the Community in-charge people takes care of those by jumping in with their expertise or solving things from their end for us or by reporting to the King Studio, etc., =)

Also, from my personal experience, the Support team always have lots of complaints to take care of... with which it takes a while for them to attend to us -- which makes us impatient!!   

So, in your case, the screen being stuck on the "Offer" is one of the issues, that popped out after the latest update.  Many of us have complained about it and it has been already reported.  Now, the King Studio is working to solve the issue :+1:
    Here is the link for your reference  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/259065/game-crashing-version-5-20-4-and-above/p1

Hope this answers your question!  Please post back if you need further clarifications.  To do so, tap on "Type your Comment' box located below :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the weekend!
  • zucchero01
    zucchero01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    My game freezes up at pop window for buying stuff. Tried everything, plenty of space etc. level 576.
  • bleisengrein
    bleisengrein Posts: 1 Newbie
    My game is doing this same thing on this screen the past 24 hours. I have version 5.20.5
    How can I fix it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?