Level 2530

2»

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi, the last ones were out last week. They come out fortnightly so should be out next week. 
    If you are getting through them quickly, have you tried not using boosters for the challenge? 
  • Lady_Choo
    HI, we should now be on 2625 across all platforms so if you have no new levels @jinaki it sounds like you are needing to update. Don't rely on the updates, go to the app store and check there :) 
  • jinaki
    jinaki Posts: 8 Level 2
    Well I have updated the game in my device, and still blocked at 2565.
  • jinaki
    Well, I have reached 2560 level, and its locked again. I do not understand. I have update my device, and I see people playing higher levels several days before I got unlocked. And you tell me 2625 levels? Cant understand
  • jinaki
    jinaki said:
    Well I have updated the game in my device, and still blocked at 2565.
    2545 I mean
  • Lady_Choo
    It seems for now as though the pc levels (unusually) are in front. Normally its the other way around. I know more levels were released so hopefully any time now. Perhaps @QueenB could check what mobiles are on for me now? 
  • Eierfrau
    Eierfrau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Seit dem Level 2530 funktioniert nichts mehr richtig ich kann keine Level mehr abspeichern kann mich nicht mehr verbinden es lassen sich keine Goldbarren mehr kaufen oder benutzen. Das wo man vorher schon so viel Geld gezahlt hat  Ist echt arm und traurig. Wenn sich da nix ändert werde ich das Spiel nicht mehr weiterempfehlen  
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Eierfrau and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?