Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Not receiving rewards

Options
alekhya51292
alekhya51292 Posts: 34 Level 2
edited June 2019 in Support
It's so frustrating that I have been winning events and completing levels but not receiving rewards at all. It shows me that I won rewards after I complete a event or achieve something but then when I proceed to next level and check the rewards it's the same number I had before. I have already reported this issue before and they have given me some boosters as compensation. But the problem persists again. Also I won some gold bars few days ago and now they are gone even though I didn't spend on any item. Please fix this...

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When the rewards are rechargeable, it will state that on the pop up that you receive, like on the picture on this thread!

So when completing a challenge, make sure you read the message on the pop up before accepting anything and maybe take a screenshot incase you see something different as you might also be referring to something different.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,712 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @alekhya51292, I have just answered your other question :)

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any of your rewards after winning the events :(  

I hope you are talking about Farm Heroes game... I was wondering so because you said you won some Gold Bars few days ago!!  Just out of curiosity, may I know what event did you play to win the Gold bars?

The King team have an off today, so they will be checking this only tomorrow.  In the mean time, let me take all the details they will be needing to look into your account :+1: 
    I saw in your another recent post that you have the latest version.  May I know what device are you using to play the game?  Also, can you provide your game user ID (it will be in digits).  Here is a link to find it
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • alekhya51292
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I am talking about Farm heroes saga game. I didn't play any event for gold bars. I received a notification that I won some so I just claimed. I am playing the game in my mobile and my user ID is 7511588938.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,712 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @alekhya51292, it is great to know that you were able to win those Gold Bars :)

Is your mobile phone Android or iOS (Apple)?  I will inform the Farm Heroes in-charge, as soon as you write back these details :+1:
  • alekhya51292
    Options
  • QueenB
    Options
    @alekhya51292 Can you confirm which event/quest you completed that did not pay out the rewards? Keep in mind that some rewards are rechargeable which means boosters do not get added to your account, but instead recharges.

In order for them to recharge they must have all been used up while playing, so that at the time of winning the recharge, the balance must be 0. If the balance is not at 0 then 
    this means there's nothing to recharge and nothing extra is added to the game.

If you can confirm the events/challenges yo have completed, I can check if they where rechargeable rewards. 

As for the Gold bars, our system shows that these was used to purchase extra moves twice while on level 1212 on 
    05/06/19, 12:14:09 leaving you with 8 Gold bars in total so we see no issues with this. 

Do you remember this?

• alekhya51292
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No. I dnt remember. Probably someone else must have used it on my account. However how do I identify rechargeable rewards and the ones which are not??
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When the rewards are rechargeable, it will state that on the pop up that you receive, like on the picture on this thread!

So when completing a challenge, make sure you read the message on the pop up before accepting anything and maybe take a screenshot incase you see something different as you might also be referring to something different.

• Bubbla
    Bubbla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi I have this problem. Couple days ago I won up to level 9 flower tower, I have received my boosters yet. Why is that so?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?