Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Fleurdeslis
    Fleurdeslis Posts: 7 Level 2
    More opportunities for free boosters.  I use them all!
  • joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Bonnie definitely adds more fun to the game and is a great motivator to take on those levels that are difficult to beat.  I'm not sure why you took her away.  :/  The color catcher is one of my favorites, as are the shovel and the tractor.  I also like the +1, it really helps to beef up the points before using the color catcher.  I would use the airdrop more, or the +5, and even the egg cracker, but it takes too much gold and they are not worth the cost.  I liked it when finishing the race could earn gold bars.  It would be nice if they could be earned in more ways. It would also be nice to be able to buy shovels with beans during a game.  I don't know how many times I needed just one or two more moves but couldn't buy shovels because I didn't have enough gold.  If we can buy them for beans before the game, why not during?  I like the idea of a booster that would allow me to put a hay bale where I want it, or grow all the mushrooms.  If I think of more, I'll be back.  : )
  • birgebl13
    birgebl13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Yeah, please restore the Bonnie Horse.  I will not bring up the song "My Bonnie".  Oops, I just did!
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Hello to all the Heroes!

I totally agree with everybody, who asked for Bonnie horse to be returned! I miss it sooo much and I loved it! @corvusJ , @joiceeanne , @birgebl13 , @Phoenixindigo ...

Re boosters:
    -- For sure, shovel is the leader))))) Nice, that you can buy it - maybe you can make others to be available for beans but higher value? (Cat-dog collector for 5000, raw collector for 1500, for example).
    -- If I have cat-dog collector booster, I usually use +1 before it, so to collect as much as possible croupies. 
    -- Raw collector is useful sometimes.
    -- once I won 3 boosters +5, and I was disappointed because they automatically added to 3 games to whatever level you play! Maybe its possible to add option to choose on which level to use them??? (For example, if you get stuck you can press button at the end)
    -- Extra color-drops are helpful sometimes, maybe they s.b. added at the bottom.

Recently were added advertising boosters, which I don't like at all - SO MANY POP-UPS ALREADY!!!
     +3 moves can be helpful, but it appears not when you DO need it the most.
    Also after watching add few times I was kicked out from the game and it made me mad!

I like the Special levels - when you're stuck and then if you pass with 3stars you can get 3 prizes( hehe, off course, in order to pass  spend few boosters first).

Maybe later I will write something else, even that this message became long)))
    Good luck everyone!
  • bby_doll24
    bby_doll24 Posts: 6 Level 2
    All of the boosters need to be available when u want to use them. Especially if u buy them with yr gold bars.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @bby_doll24 and welcome :) They are available when you want them unless you cannot use them on a specific level. Do you have an example? 
  • bby_doll24
    bby_doll24 Posts: 6 Level 2
    That was my point to not only have a few available at a time. All should be avail on whatever level yr on especially after u unlock it. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Ah I get you. I think most of them are but I could be wrong. I seem to think the only ones that aren't are the egg crackers or clean booster and they are only available on the levels where they can be used.
  • simsim
    simsim Posts: 35 Level 2
    New booster should be something like " replace/move" feature similar to candy crush...it would be much easier to make 5 crpos in a row and avoid dog collecting bonus.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?