Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Options

Comments

• krcorrigal
    krcorrigal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I will not purchase anything from this game if Bonnie is not brought back. Seems like a money grab. 
  • lizzyb
    lizzyb Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer I have 2 clean up all grumpy’s and I never bought them. How did I get them if you can’t win any? To be honest I really don’t know how I got them? So I’m really confused here lol
  • totjudy
    totjudy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi. In the old version there was Bonnie the unicorn (or what). I really miss her extra boosters. On level 800+ any kind of booster is helpful for me. Some levels are extreme difficult. 
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    No 1. Shovels, whack those seeds, crack an egg, open a flower, they are priceless. 2. Colour catching Doggies. 3. Amelia Air Drop, for so many reasons.

My Booster Dream? A baby mushroom whacker, one whack, 20 mushrooms  =)    I hate mushroom games  >:)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    No 1. Shovels, whack those seeds, crack an egg, open a flower, they are priceless. 2. Colour catching Doggies. 3. Amelia Air Drop, for so many reasons.

My Booster Dream? A baby mushroom whacker, one whack, 20 mushrooms  =)    I hate mushroom games  >:)
    Me Too!!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    lizzyb said:
    @Chicken_Slayer I have 2 clean up all grumpy’s and I never bought them. How did I get them if you can’t win any? To be honest I really don’t know how I got them? So I’m really confused here lol
    Sometimes we start off with so many to test them, that sounds like what you have. Personally I don't find them useful as they only last one move :( 
  • dandio7677
    dandio7677 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’m not sure why you chose to remove the Bonnie Booster Trail and this Honey Pot Team crap. Bring back the Bonnie Booster Trail!
  • dandio7677
    dandio7677 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am not sure why you chose to remove the Bonnie Booster Trail and instead add this Honey Pot Team crap. Bring back the Bonnie Booster Trail! And why did the gold bars decrease from 50 to 25 and yet it still says 50 for $2.99...the price should’ve decreased too🤬
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I definitely like the shovel but I also like the doggie to collect all of one item and I also will quite often combine it with a +1 so I get the maximum result with my cropsie collection.

Other boosters - how about a booster that will collect all the fireflies at once (sort of like the dog)
    Or a booster that will remove one of the remaining spiderwebs (so one less for the spider to be able to jump into)
    Or a booster that will make all flowers on the board grow 1 increment
    Or a booster that will make all water pails fill up at once (or at least increase by one increment). 
    I know we have a 'helper (grower or producer etc.) we can use for each level but you have to collect a certain amount of crops and then it usually only helps produce two crops and assists with two items in another task (i.e. help two flowers to grow one increment). 
  • Capriherb
    Capriherb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why did you remove the boosters?    I only play maybe 30 minutes a day now.  Shame on you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?