Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game is Crashing/Freezing - FIXED!

Answers

• dorsetbug
    dorsetbug Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same as above. Screen is frozen on last chance to buy pop up. Tried usual things , still stuck.
  • lizzyb
    lizzyb Posts: 11 Level 2
    I had to delete the app and reinstall it, then it worked fine after this.
  • iratxees
    iratxees Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I do not dare to reinstall it because as long as I can not sincrinize it I do not want to lose my level
  • lizzyb
    lizzyb Posts: 11 Level 2
    I messaged king about this and they were really very good at sorting out this problem. In fact they were excellent. I would just like to say a big thank you to Veronica king player relations. She was very quick at replying to me by email. Had the problem sorted in no time.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @ramel and @Architect !

I moved your post to this thread in the same topic. 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hey guys! This issue with the game freezing, crashing or just being unresponsive is being looked into and hopefully will be fixed soon. 

Stay tuned on this page with further updates on this. 

@uyulalah Your issue is not related to this though. The "app stopped" issue is a device/ Google Play error. Please contact Google Play Support to get the issue sorted out. 
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    @Crazy Cat Lad not related?? How can you tell? I mean it did start with the "last chance" screen that wouldn't close.

Also, I have 4 additional Kings games but Farm Heroes is the only one that crashes that's why it's hard for me to believe that it's a Google play issue. BTW, I just applied the last update (5.22.7) still crashes when I open <sighs>

Anyway, I'm contacting them! I'll do anything except re-install ----so many boosters I don't want to lose T.T My 5+  I won with my Honey Bee team :'(

Thanks for your answer :)

ETA: They said precisely because my other Kings' games worked fine, the issue is with this particular game. They told me to contact the developer. So.. back to square one. 
  • Cakes
    Cakes Posts: 2 Newbie
    When playing on my IPad as soon as I open the game and hit play a pop up for last chance to buy and it will not let me close. I have tried to close the app all the way, log out, disconnect and nothing is working. I have the latest version of the app and there are no other updates available. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,224 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Thank you @uyulalah the team are working on it, don't worry it is being looked at :) 
    It can be a play store issue but often if the app just isn't behaving, its an app issue too. In this case there is an issue with the game and it will be fixed in a future update as soon as they sort it :) 
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    Thanks for giving me some hope @Chicken_Slayer (BTW, nothing new? =) 🤔 🤞)

I've updated twice (?.. I'm on 5.22.8) since my last comment. It still won't let me play but I've noticed that two times starting the app from the notification panel (a rancid event and a "free the cropsies" messages) got me a little bit further: the wifi sign starts connecting and the play button "throbs" .. before the app crashes. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?