Game is Crashing/Freezing - FIXED!

Answers

• Carinaverheyen
    Carinaverheyen Posts: 0 Newbie
  • Carinaverheyen
    Carinaverheyen Posts: 0 Newbie
    my game freezed, what can i do about it, wait or ....
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,494 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Carinaverheyen, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I have just answered your question here  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260601/my-game-freezed#latest
    Please click on that link to check the answer.  

According to Community rules, this thread will be closed because of "Duplicate Post"

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Please come back if you need any assistance in future.  

Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Carinaverheyen, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

When your game is frozen, do you see any message on the screen?  If so, what does it say?  By any chance, did you recently installed an update in your game?  

If so, that would be the reason for you to see the frozen screen in your game.  Many other players have complained about this issue.  Hence, it was already reported and the King Studio is looking for a solution :+1:  

Please go to below link and post the device you are using and the version you have currently as the King team is collecting all that information.
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/259065/game-is-crashing-freezing-cannot-play-reported-to-the-studio#latest

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day.evening.  

** This thread will be closed because we are asking you to post in the link I gave you above.  
  • uyulalah
    uyulalah Posts: 13 Level 2
    I'm having the same issue, almost a week with the "last chance" screen that wouldn't close so I'd terminated it hitting home button and then clearing it from recent apps, and start it again. Sometimes I got as far as the daily bonus or the tractor dash but it froze and had to repeat the minimizing and clearing again until I got to play the game.

That was until yesterday, now it won't even let me hit PLAY or the settings, the facebook connect button doesn't load. Every time I start the app, it crashes and I get: "Unfortunately, Farm Heroes Saga has stopped". I've tried "forced close" and clearing cache. I don't want to re-install or delete data, I don't want to lose my boosters >.< 

Is there any way to uninstall JUST the last update? Maybe that's where the problem is.

The app updated on July 4th to version 5.22.6
    My device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 on Android 5.1.1
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @ramel, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to play your game!!  When you click on a level at the "Play" screen, is the screen just freezes?  Or you can play but cannot pass the level because it is just stuck on that screen?  

Can you please explain a bit more, so that we can be of proper guidance?  If you click on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back to us =)

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Patricia_Marie
    Patricia_Marie Posts: 14 Level 2
    Why does my game freeze everytime I ask friends to send lives at the end of the level? It won’t even let me exit the level, I have to close the app and restart.
  • sandrassantos1983
    sandrassantos1983 Posts: 1 Newbie
    O meu jogo não que abrir
  • Architect
    Architect Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello, I have the same problem. I passed level 1134 and when I wanted to play level 1135 I tap on the icon nothing happens, it doesn’t open the window so I can tap “Play” to start play the game. It seems like the game doesn’t respond at all. 
  • Architect
    Architect Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please let me know what should I do. Thank you in advance. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?