Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Playing with Friends! We want your feedback!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
edited July 2019 in Feedback

Hello Farmers!

Your opinion matters to us. To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback regarding Playing with Friends!

We want to know what would you like to do with friends in your game. What social interactions or game activities would you like to experience with others?

Any ideas you would like to suggest to the Studio?

Have you seen anything in other King games that you would like to see on Farm Heroes Saga game?

Comments

• Fleurdeslis
    Fleurdeslis Posts: 7 Level 2
    I don't play with friends other than assisting when requested
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,227 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I would like the options for episode race etc to be optional. I don't play to compete with friends, although I own up to smug smirks of satisfaction when I go past someone I know used a lot of boosters. I like to play for me. 
    It would be nice if we could get lives in other ways other than friends or gold as that would solve the Facebook issue. 
    I am really boring, I am the last person who should have an opinion on being social ;) 
  • gosiaabramczyk123
    gosiaabramczyk123 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Where are my disappeared quests???!!! My friends got them a week ago,  why I don't have???
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    I would like the option to send boosters to friends. If we collect a lot of boosters and have to change the device or reinstall the game we can send those boosters to friends so they are not wasted. Team work 😉
  • joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    I would like to be able to share beans and/or gold with other players.  It would also be fun to be able to pick challengers by inviting one or more friends to compete on a special event board.  Friends could accept or decline the invitation within a certain time so the game is not held up.  I would also like to be able to search for friends by name to see what level they are on and be able to communicate on a sideboard, like a chat box.  I have introduced people to the game and they are so far behind me on levels they couldn't catch up (I have been playing for over 5 years) but it would be great if there was a way to connect with them and compete. 
  • Shannon1
    Shannon1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    How come I don't have honey harvest? 
  • Artilessa
    Artilessa Posts: 9 Level 2
    Like playing with friends,just wish my team was more active. 😁
  • terymo
    terymo Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am so upset. I don't want to play with friends and there doesn't seem to be a way to remove it. I like my privacy and was forced to join others in order to play. Level 55 has changed dramatically. It's reduced in size and now it's impossible to complete it. I've played for years and it's ruined
  • Shannon1
    Shannon1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    You have to play with friends in order to get beans to pass the levels
  • TiffaniR13
    TiffaniR13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I want a new team. Only 1 person on my team is playing. How can I join a new team?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?