Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Game is stuck on 2560 .

Options
Belle900
Belle900 Posts: 12 Level 2
Im not able to progress as the new levels are blocked. Others have proceeded . This happens to my game and It is frustrating. 

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Belle900😃

If you play on mobile, the game features 2560 levels so this means the next episode is not open yet on mobile. We don't know when it will be updated so you need to keep an eye on the App Store. 

If you have access to a PC, you can play trough Facebook which has 2575 levels available.

Hope this helps :)

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @Belle900😃

If you play on mobile, the game features 2560 levels so this means the next episode is not open yet on mobile. We don't know when it will be updated so you need to keep an eye on the App Store. 

If you have access to a PC, you can play trough Facebook which has 2575 levels available.

Hope this helps :)

• Belle900
    Belle900 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I use ipad and have no access to a pc since I have recently moved. I have been playing this game for years and it seems to be getting more and more complicated and restrictive to use. Unfortunately. I have always used my i pad and now I am limited !? I love this game but am now getting increasingly annoyed and frustrated. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?