Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Piggy bank

magnoliarose
magnoliarose Posts: 11 Level 2
i have leveled my piggy bank to four but nothing has changed, what is the point of leveling?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,372 Candy Moderator
    Hello @magnoliarose, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "you have leveled your Piggy Bank"!!  Can you please explain more so that I can be of further assistance to you! 

If you can provide a screenshot, that would help a lot too :+1:

To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening! 
  • magnoliarose
    The piggy bank is has star that says level five but nothing changed
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @magnoliarose (I like that name very much 🤗)

What it means is, currently there are 5 Gold Bars out of 25 in your Piggy Bank.  When you win levels and earn stars, a Gold Bar will be added to the Piggy Bank -- each Star counts as 1 Bar.  And for Hard Levels and Super Hard Levels, you gain extra Bars.   

So, once you earn all 25 Gold Bars (means fill it), you will receive a special offer to buy those Gold Bars for a discounted price... which is a lesser price than the other offers you see in the game!!   

Did I make it clear?  Please let me know if you have any other questions :+1:

Have a great rest of the day :) 
  • magnoliarose
    Thank you, but I was wondering what the purple star means on the piggy bank box? When I filled it up and bought it , it levels up saying I can cash it in when I collect thirty more bars but it stayed at twenty five gold bars. I’m thinking it’s a glitch or a bug 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @magnoliarose :) 

I am sorry for getting confused!  Actually, I had an update in my game today and I just saw that Purple star in my game too!!  Not sure what it is? 

After reading your post, I thought that star represents the number of the Gold Bars we have in the Piggy Bank!! But, my Piggy Bank has 25 Gold Bars and the Purple star has no:1 on it!  So, the number on the Purple star and Bars in the Piggy Bank are not same... it is something different!!    

Let me tag the Farm Heroes Community In-charge @QueenB to help us with this issue!!  In the mean time, please post few details -->
    1) What device you are playing;
    2) What version you have right now?
    3) Your game user ID number... Here is a link to find it  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

The whole Community Team are out of the office right now.  So you will be able to hear from them only tomorrow.  In the mean time, please post above details... which will help them to look into it :+1:  

Hope this made sense!  Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @magnoliarose I'm trying to find out what is happening to your Piggy bank, there might be a glitch as you said as by leveling up, your Piggy Bank should also increase.

The benefits from this new feature (it's currently being tested at the moment), is to get a better offer by being able to buy more Gold bars for the same price.

If you're playing on mobile, can you make sure you have the latest game app version installed? 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @magnoliarose I have your answer 🙂

So this is not a glitch like I originally though, so I was wrong 😝

The banner right next to the Piggy bank with the level up numbers, is a new graphic feature. It doesn't reward anything extra or increase the amount of Gold bars in your Piggy Bank.

It gives you bragging rights and that's all it does!
  • magnoliarose
    Well that sucks😾but thank you for looking in to it.
  • Gordon25011990
    Gordon25011990 Posts: 4 Newbie
    My piggy bank is full of gold how Can I take the gold out of my piggy bank
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Gordon25011990 and welcome to our farmtastic community! You need to pay to cash them out I am afraid, but its a good way of getting gold bars at a reduced rate. I have an explanation here :)

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/251489/superstar-information-post-what-exactly-is-the-piggy-bank

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?