Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• Kattra
    Kattra Posts: 15 Level 2
    Thanks for your feedback everyone. It's immensely helpful to hear all your opinions so that we can make Farm as best as it can be! =) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Capriherb said:
    Why did you remove the boosters?    I only play maybe 30 minutes a day now.  Shame on you!
    Welcome to our community :)
    The boosters are a little perk but you can politely ask if they can be replaced and give your reasons why and the studio may listen :)
    Although you can play without. I can honestly say I play hours a week without using any and we don't get bonnie on a computer anyway :) 
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    I need in boosters of game.
  • sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    ello,
    I use as soon as possible and depending on the level of difficulty of the game, the +1 booster and the dog.
    The tractor I rarely use. the cleaner should be free.
    a new boss that allows to exchange 2 boxes would be top.
    A booster that turns on all the rockets in one go or breaks the eggs in one go too.
  • Wolftoro
    Wolftoro Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) 

1- Cuando pasas una etapa con un puntaje superior a uno determinado ganar 1 lingote de oro
    2- también juntar estrellas y abrir una caja que te regale oro, Boosters y cosas similares 
    3- Que el tiempo de recarga de los Boosters sea más corto y sean 
    4- Facilidad para conseguir frijoles mágicos
    5- Poder comprarun Boosters con los frijoles mágicos

Atentamente  
    Alex Mallea  
    Wolftoro
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @Wolftoro, welcome to our Community 😃

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• Wolftoro
    edited August 2019
    Hello I'm alex mallea 

1- When you pass a stage with a score greater than one determined to win 1 gold ingot
    2- Also collect stars and open a box that gives you gold, reinforcements and the like  
    3- Reduces the recharge time of the thrusters and be  
    4- Ease of getting magic beans 
    5- Being able to buy a Boosters with magic beans 

Greetings   
    Alex Mallea   
    Wolftoro  
  • Wolftoro
    Hello I'm alex mallea 

1- When you pass a stage with a score greater than a certain one, you can win 1 gold bullion 

2- It also collects a number of stars so you can open a box that gives you gold, Boosters and the like 

3- Reduce the recharge time of Boosters and that can be purchased with magic beans 

4- Ease of getting magic beans 

5- Being able to buy a Boosters with magic beans 

Best regards   
    Alex Mallea   
    Wolftoro  
  • byrd91162
    byrd91162 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Used to have thousands of beans haven't played in a while some of these levels are way too hard without boosters. Lives are hard to receive along with sending as well. Takes so long to send or receive. I liked when it was just Facebook. I can't combine on my tablet. Need my shovels!
  • brewtownsiren
    brewtownsiren Posts: 2 Newbie
    I dislike that only some boosters are free or earned, and others you MUST buy. 
    My favorite is the doggie all crop collector, shovels and +1 value are nice also for getting past tough levels.
    I'd like to be able to earn the more rare power ups through daily login bonus or Amelia's prize boxes. A cleaner, egg cracker, or a gold bar would be nice. Please throw your non- or sparsely pay-to-play users a bone once in a while. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?