Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Not receiving roadblock help or other requests from friends.

goldygo4
goldygo4 Posts: 4 Newbie
I send requests to friends.  Sometimes they get them, sometimes they don’t.  When they do receive them and send back, I get nothing 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @goldygo4, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving help with opening the "Road Blocks"!!  Can you tell me what game you are talking about... is it Farm Heroes OR Farm Heroes Super Saga?

Are you not able to move forward to the next episode after certain time (72 hours)?  Is the issue about not able to pass the road blocks OR not able to receive lives and keys? 

Can you please explain a bit more about the issue so that I can of proper assistance?  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to seeing you again!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • goldygo4
    It is with the Farm Heroes game.  I do move on at the roadblocks after 4 days.  I never have anything appear in the mailbox even though I send out requests for roadblock help
  • goldygo4
    Still looking for help with this
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @goldygo4, Thank you very much for writing back!  

I sincerely apologize for delay in my response!!  I have not received the notification about your reply  :o  

Are you playing on PC or a Mobile device?  Do you have Kingdom profile OR did you log into the game through Facebook?  

Can you provide your game ID number through this link  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • goldygo4
    Playing on my iPad.  Cannot double tap on king icon to find user Id.  It goes to a connect with Facebook or register page
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @goldygo4

It sounds like you have not registered / made an account through either Facebook or King.com!!  That could be the reason you are not receiving any tickets to open the gates for the New Episodes!!

Can you post a screenshot where you see the log-in screen in the game?  You will have to click on the Cog Wheel / Gear Icon - where the settings are located, then take a screenshot.  

I will get back to you soon :+1:  Have a nice day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?