Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Support

Howdy farmers!

If y'all playing Farm Heroes on Facebook, you might have noticed the graphic has changed a bit and you're getting tutorials as if you were a new player. 

This is not an error but a test we're currently running to see the performance while running on HTML5, you can read more about this here.

If you already have the new HTML5 version and have issues, please check if your browser is ready to support HTML5. 

If you have lost any purchased items from your game doing this change, please contact our Player Support team here so they can help replace purchased items.

If you have any feedback about the new look, please comment below!

Thank you!

Comments

• gete
    gete Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    why i can't play game in PC ?
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2019
    Hi @gete  you can download and play farm heroes saga on pc if you have windows 7 and up, search on google play to download the app.
  • gete
    gete Posts: 1 Newbie
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Hello @gete,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games Sections :)

To add to what @mysticalmysty suggested, there are 2 ways to play the game on your PC.  Here is a link to play through Kingdom account directly https://king.com/
    Go to that link and click on "Games" tab located in top left corner of the page -->  Select "Farm Heroes" from the list appeared.  Don't forget to log-in before starting playing.  It will keep your level progress intact.

If you have Facebook account, then simply search for the game.  Lots of options will pop-up, from them pick the one with "Play Now" -- that is the link that takes you to the game.

**  IF you any other questions or need to clarify something else, please post back and tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

All the very Best & start a new adventure with those Cropsies :+1:
  • lindaiwagner88
    lindaiwagner88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    If I were you I'd abandon this immediately!  The game takes forever to load, is fuzzy when it finally gets there, freezes constantly AND I have lost all my saved rewards (although not my beans!)  I am constantly asked if I want to share my Friends list and it is already causing me to consider deleting the game completely.  Please sort this out
  • QueenB
    Welcome to our Community @lindaiwagner88😃

I'm glad you found us and providing us feedback, may I ask if you have the new HTML5 version and if the issue started  happened after the change?  
  • lindaiwagner88
    lindaiwagner88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have no idea which version I have. I am using the same connection I have used for years without problem.  The "issue" started yesterday morning.  It is very unwise to spring a test on existing users without warning in this way
  • QueenB
    No problem, I'm sure we can figure this out together :) 

This thread is dedicated to the HTML5 changes that is being tested so have you noticed some change on the graphic? If yes, then you're part of the test group and if all is normal as usual, than you still have Flash version.

This thread is specifically for HTML5 feedback so if you're game is running on Flash, you need different support. These are the troubleshooting steps you can try to help improve the game.   

As for testing the game, this will be rolled out to all players soon but before doing this, we need to test and see what needs to be improved before making the changes.

Hope you'll understand this :) 

• tatou
    tatou Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Edit by CM: Unsupported language
  • ChiefCharlie
    ChiefCharlie Posts: 2 Newbie
    New graphics are awful, you have made the game almost unplayable. Small, fuzzy focus, nasty changes. If this is how it will be from now on then I am gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?