Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How do you feel about the Animal Companions? Thoughts?

Comments

• OwenOwl
    OwenOwl Posts: 6 Level 2
    YES!.... I use the animal companions.

I normally use the breakers/fillers/hitters, if they're offered. They tend to help out the most.

I collect all if them!

I think they are great how they are!

They do a wonderful job already with the task they assist with!
  • Hijinx
    Hijinx Posts: 16 Level 2
    This is really great feedback, thank you everyone! Keep it coming :smile:

• evadenny
    evadenny Posts: 9 Level 2
    I love the companions they are alot of help i use them all at one point in time but i mainly use. The filler an breakers i don't know wat i would do if i didn't have them.
  • mosi13
    mosi13 Posts: 58 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    (Edit by CM - Unsupported language)
  • Laetitia_Van_Zyl
    Laetitia_Van_Zyl Posts: 72 Level 2
    I use my companions a lot. To me it is situational.  Igniters, since the crackers/fireworks hit the water buckets, chicks and everything else. 2nd, the grower , the cracker for eggs, breaker for ice/spiderwebs, etc. But igniters always first as it does just about everything all the others do. Sometimes I do use the produces, but rarely. I have not used it a lot in the earlier stages, but now, above lvl 2000 I cant play without it.
    I am happy with them as they are now. It was interesting to discover different animals for chicken eggs and alligator eggs. On my Facebook Farm Heroes Saga I have unlocked all the animals. On my android, however, it says that I still to unlock 3, but where they are I cant see. Am at lvl 2559 now.
  • Halexmommy
    Halexmommy Posts: 4 Newbie
    They are necessary past a certain level.  Often I will click them off if I'm running low on beans, but you do need them.  I use the flower growers first, but second most used has to be ignightor.
  • stew
    stew Posts: 3 Newbie
    I always use the companioncompanions to strategize better. I use the fillers growers and producers most.
    Really need a companion to help move sheep to hay. 
    Thank you
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    I love my animals. There are some levels that I can't get all three of the three stars, but as soon as I get the chance I try to complete the collections. Animals help a lot to pass the level and it gets much easier with them. Not to mention that they are very important and cute. I always do my best to bring them all together.
  • sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    Hello,
    I always use a companion. Especially a producer. My favorites are rocket lighter.
    we would have to be able to cumulate the companions

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?