Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

All we need is your honest feedback on Farm Blockers!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited August 2019 in Feedback

Your opinion matters to us and all your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game. How cool is that? 

The studio would like to know:

Which is your favorite blocker and why?

Do you want to see more blockers in the game?

What ideas do you have for a new blocker for Farm?

What is your least favorite blocker and how would you make it more fun?

Once you have posted your feedback, we will select 10 random feedback who will get 30 Gold Bars in their Farm Heroes Saga game!

You have until 23rd of August to share your feedback and get a chance to get some Gold bars.

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest, this won't affect your chance of winning Gold bars 😉

Terms & Conditions

Comments

• sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    Hello, my favorite blockers are flowers and frogs and grass. I find them beautiful and it makes the game easier.
    for my part there are enough game blockers.
    the one I do not like but not at all are the fireflies! it should be improved: that the wings are open and then more possible that it closes
  • simsim
    simsim Posts: 35 Level 2

Hello ,

I really want to add one more Blocker in this list and that would be the river & raft/conveyor belt. 

Sometimes they crash your moves so badly so one cannot go back to win that stage.

My favorite blockers are Firecrackers as firecracker helps a lot in opening flower , bucket and collecting crops and other favorites are Flowers and grass seeds.

Least favourite blocker/blockers  are Mushroom and Bombs. Mushroom are nasty and bombs are distracting.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,261 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @QueenB

Favorite Blockers:  I have not just one but few favorite Blockers.  Flowers being the first, followed by Firecrackers, Grass and Grass seed (not in that particular order... I have just alphabetized my list) :D  

Why they are my favorite :: 
    1) Flowers --> Well, it is simple...  the Flowers are beautiful, it is fun to see them grow from bud to a full bloomed flower!!  
    2) Fire Cracker --> When a Firecracker is lit, it can and will do many jobs -- collects the cropsies; moves the animals -- needed ones like Chickens OR the annoying ones like Bunny;  Melts the Ice; Hits the Oyster; Clears a spider web, etc., etc., the list is big :D 
    3) Grass & Grass Seeds --> Cleans those grumpy Cropsies and makes them happy; Raises my Cropsie score;
    When I plant a Grass Seed where there is Ice (especially with those imperishable snow balls), those snow balls gets reduced -- which is my most favorite part!

Least Favorite Blockers: First place goes to "Snow Balls" -- that too when they are non-destroyables :( and the second one is Bombs!!

How to improve them (in my opinion): 
    1) Snow Balls -->  Not make them imperishable!!  If we destroy them, they should stay that way, but not rise again!!  OR provide a Grass Seed hidden in those Snow Balls --->  It should appear once we destroy the snow -->  We plant the Grass seed and the Icy-patch goes away.  This facility was there long time back.  But, recently, I am not seeing it!!!  

2) Bombs -->  These are OK!  But, why are they decreasing my accomplished Cropsies?  Before, it was not like that!!  Until we collect the required amount of the Cropsies, the blasted bomb would decrease 5 Cropsies!!  But now, the Bombs are attacking fulfilled goals too!!!  
    How to improve Bombs -->  Please bring back the old model -->  Smash the cropsies ONLY until the goal is fulfilled.

3) Also, please keep the Oysters open if we cannot make an immediate second move to collect them!!  OR make a little change... the Oysters should be closed back if we cannot get to them by the 4th move!!  (Did it make sense)? 

These are my thoughts on Blockers -- Favorite and not so favorite :D:D 

Thank you for asking for our opinion.... that too with a chance to win Gold Bars🤗🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,261 Candy Moderator
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @QueenB Very interesting questions! Thank you for tagging me 😊 @PummyRaj

My favorite blockers are flowers and grass. Flowers are the easiest for me to get rid of. The grass is useful because it adds up to the points and it also helps us to turn Grumpy Cropsies into happy ones 😊

I think it would be nice to see new blockers especially now when the game has all these levels and it would use a little bit of refreshment 😉 Not sure what blockers though.

My least favorite blocker is snowballs. They are annoying and persistent. I would like a way to get rid of them as they are always reappearing. I also agree with @PummyRaj's suggestion for oysters.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Something is majorly wrong with the tagging.  @PummyRaj I didn't get your tag.  I got this link from our weekly newsletter.
    Ok so below are the questions and my answers.

Which is your favorite blocker and why?

Favorite is the flower because it's the easiest to clear.

Do you want to see more blockers in the game?

I am not even high enough in the game to answer this because the frogs are doing me in!

What ideas do you have for a new blocker for Farm?

I am going to have @Chicken_Slayer respond since this is her game and she might have a great idea.  But don't make it too difficult for us.

What is your least favorite blocker and how would you make it more fun?

The worst is that snow!  To make it more fun I would suggest getting rid of it!  It's no fun to have it cover up the cropsies again once you make a move.

That darn frog!  I know that it was changed a bit but I am on a level now that is impossible to clear and I am avoiding getting to the bottom row to release the frogs.  To make it more fun I'd say get rid of them!  Seriously speaking, just making slight changes and not have them on too many levels would make me happier.

And I haven't even hit the other blockers yet!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    My least favourite are bombs and slime. I detest both. Bombs because they put me under pressure so much and slime because on some boards it wastes way too many moves trying to make grass to clear it.
    My favourite blockers are sheep and the bulls. Both are like a puzzle to be solved,
    as to new blockers, we have flowers and poppies, so how about cows to go with the bulls.. they could have milk buckets, or produce milk for a requirement with every cow we free. Which of course could be penned in by flowers etc. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I don’t mind the oysters so much, yes they close again, but that
    s part of the challenge, we don’t want it too easy. There wouldn’t be much point having them otherwise. 
    The mushrooms are challenging too. 
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    good afternoon!
    the blocker I like the most are the bombs, they pop and they help a lot to pick up the flowers, open flowers etc.
    The blockers I don't like are those with a countdown that when time runs out takes our already collected crops. and I also hate those horrible frogs that grab me on the levels.
    In my opinion, as a new blocker, one could be created that when you mixed 5 little one-color cultivars that have a blocker like the frog, for example, joining the 5 same-color little cultivars could eliminate a frog.
    Another idea I have would be when there is only one move left to finish the level and you already got the 3 points of stars plus a certain crop to finish there could win 3 extra attempts to pass the level.
    Thanks
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    My favorite blockers are the grass (add points and clean crops) and the hay seed (make the hay for the sheep). I like the flowers too. I have mixed feelings about the sheep - I love the sound they make when they land on the hay - but sometimes they are the one component I have not succeeded in completing in the required amount of time.

I don't like the bombs - I don't like anything with a timer on it (makes me a bit anxious and then it takes away crops I have already collected).  I do not like grumpy cropsies and especially slime that creates more grumpy cropsies!

Maybe you could have special buckets that when they fill up and produce water drops, these drops don't cover and take the place of crops but instead will randomly clean any grumpy crops they land on.  I know you can choose a 'help' that will clean 2 crops after you collect 15 of a certain crop, but this would have the potential to clean more crops more frequently. (they would be helpful like the firecrackers).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?