Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes level 1290 impossible with only 10 moves. Any tips?

Cynthia_Kim
Cynthia_Kim Posts: 11 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Please reevaluate Farm Heros level 1290.  

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Cynthia, I agree its much harder than it used to be!

I have a link to the tips for it though, if they are any help :)

https://farmheroeshelp.blogspot.com/2016/04/level-1290.html

• wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    I agree.  I've been stuck on this level forever.  I can't even get close.  I stopped playing for a while as I wasn't getting anywhere.  I decided to start playing again but I'm still not getting close.  I was tuck so I tried other resources.  I found a video to watch but the video shows 15 moves & I only have ten.  The video also used a companion that I do not have.  I shovels several times.  It's ok to have hard levels but all levels are supposed to be beatable without "help."  This level is not.  I want to play & want to advance but there is no way to do that right now, since I haven't been able to get past this level for months.
  • clivebaldy
    clivebaldy Posts: 4 Newbie

Agreed, this level has been turned into a brick wall now the number of moves is only 10. Don't see it going to be possible to continue.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,650 Candy Moderator

Hello @clivebaldy Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am afraid it looks like that!

Especially with the Frog that keeps on eating the "Strawberries" and the "Slime patch" being in the middle of the board, the level looks hard -- although it is not marked!

Let me check with our Farm Game Community In-charge 👍️

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2020

@clivebaldy I did it, the link was above but the video is here 😊

Tips too

Don't worry so much about the frog, you cannot avoid him all the time but as long as you have falling crops, you will still get enough to pass.

Start at the bottom of the board if you can, this will encourage crops to fall down and hopefully make rows next to the flowers meaning that they open for you with no effort.

If you can't do it like that, just keep making as many rows as you can touching as many flowers as you can in each row. Use combinations.

Unfortunately once you clear all the flowers, you also clear the protection from the slime. So once that happens, just make as many rows as you can around it. 

Keep practising and you will pass the level.

Since they removed 5 moves, you need to use shovels now more than ever on this level, to remove stray crops and make better rows, or to make crops fall down. It depends on how many falling crops as you can, and even use a companion now to help open the flowers.

• clivebaldy
    clivebaldy Posts: 4 Newbie

Well done. You certainly made the shovels count and didn't get a 'five' combination until you only had three moves showing to go, which is amazing. With the helpers you got some very long drop runs, but things still didn't look too brilliant until late on. I have been doing most of what you say, but if there is one lesson to take it is not go give up.

I'll stick at it. When you see a level done it does at least give you hope that it is not completely unsolvable!

Cheers,

Clive

• Lady_Choo

Often when you have a grumble about it, it becomes beatable until you try grumbling with that in mind lol.

if you can get close, its do-able. What I find is if I haven't got many moves left and I am getting nowhere, quit and start again. I firmly believe as with all games, you get better boards than others and they are the ones you win on. You will do it, good luck!!!

• Lady_Choo

P.S...I hate the frogs!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?