The last 3 companions on the rewards have not been created, when will it be added to the game?

Francois75
Francois75 Posts: 1 Newbie
Companions missing on the rewards side of the game. Game incomplete and need 3 new companions to be created.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,516 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @Francois75, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

To answer you about the 3 last companions in the list, Farm Studio team are looking into it and working towards it!  I am sure we will see those 3 (or may be more) in the future,  but not on a set date though!!  

I guess there are lots of logistics involved -- for example, what to create, where to place them, etc.,  Many players have already passed the current last level and are in waiting room!!  So, King team have to think about all these too, right!  

I will tag Farm Heroes Community In-Charge @QueenB to reassure and give her expertise opinion on this :+1: 

Hope this clarifies!!  Please post back if you need to write back!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a great weekend ahead!

P.S:  Farm Heroes Studio team wants our feedback on the Blockers and ideas for new blockers!  And you can win 30 Gold Bars for providing that information :+1: 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,656 Community Manager
    Thanks @PummyRaj but you have said all there is to say about the missing companions so I have nothing to add!

@Francois75 we have a Studio Area here which you can keep an eye on as the Studio are always hunting for feedback so feel free to share 😉 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?