Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Playing with Friends! We want your feedback!

Comments

• Shannon1
    Shannon1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Well...I made friends from face book
  • rbisnett14
    rbisnett14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Other King games have made it easy to accept gifts/requests with check boxes and an accept all button which accepts gifts, sends requests, and only accepts the lives required to fill you up and saves the rest for later. I find that accepting anything in this game is very tedious. It takes a long time to process each and I can't keep up. Please make an easier way to send/receive gifts with friends. 

Thank you

• evadenny
    evadenny Posts: 9 Level 2
    I would love to play with my friend if the would actully play
  • Shannon1
    Shannon1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    You have to be connected to fb. 
  • sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    Hello,
    I would like to give boosters or beans with my friends
  • wogoc1
    wogoc1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    You need to have a “go to level” button. My friends are playing at a much lower lever than myself and when they “kick my arse” with a better score and brag about it I would like to go back and replay that particular level. Currently the only way back is to scroll down and when I am level 1900 and something and they are 700 and something it takes forever. 

Also on the wish list is “replay last move” for those colossal farmtastics

It is a great game - thanks
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @QueenB - I don't really have any suggestions about playing with friends and your team's participation appears to be the luck of the draw as far as how much they participate.

I don't know if this is the place to mention this - but one of the things I'd like to see that is in some of the other games (like soda and saga) is to know what the challenge for the level will be like so I can make a better choice of 'assistance' before I start the level.  Will there be snowballs or will there be the rabbit or oysters or lots of flowers?  Having an idea ahead of time will help me make a better choice of what 'companion' I choose to help me complete the level.
  • mfarish
    mfarish Posts: 1 Newbie
    I either want option to have a team that is equivalent to my playing or pick my own from my friend list.  Currently my team has 363/400 honey pots and I have 330 of those.  They shouldn’t be able to get the gifts if they aren’t playing. 
  • byrd91162
    byrd91162 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Takes too much time to accept lives ,beans and sending. I play 3 👑 games and this one is horrible when it comes to requestsrequests.
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    As for having friends to team up with I like it the only thing I'd wish for is everyone in your group has to add points or you eather don't get the reward presents or you get dropped another thing who ever I'm with I always give away free lives but very few send them back 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?