Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Booster Trail Unboosted Without Losing Level

dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
Bonnie was fully boosted to 7 boosters last night; she was clothed in silver. I played a super hard level on Cropsie Garden Grove and lost. I didn't notice if she lost a booster level then or not. But this morning Bonnie only gave me 5 boosters; she was clothed in red/brown even though I hadn't lost a main trail game. Many other times I've played Events and they did not affect Bonnie, appropriate because Bonnie doesn't help on them. I use iOS.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    This is a though one as we know that the studio, is still testing this feature and working on improvements. I'll report this but I can't promise you any changes/fixes as it's up to the studio.

I'll also keep an eye here in the Community if we receive similar reports and will take it from there.
  • dwb
    It happened again. She was fully charged to level 5 but came back the next day after power down my iOS device to find she was back at level 4. The track level buttons indicate my sanity because all prior levels visible on her screen have the gold color overlay cap indicating they were completed on the first try.
  • QueenB
    I see... We can't test this right now as the event is over however, would you be able to keep an eye on this for the next event and take a series of screenshots if possible so we have something to report back to the studio with, thanks :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Ah I just sent you a message with the same issue. :(
  • dwb

@QueenB I appreciate the desire to get more evidence by series of screen shots but when it comes down to it, that won't prove it happened; if I wanted to make it look like it I would just not include the lost level. But I can provide this screen shot that was taken right after it happened yet again. Lam absolutely sure of it. See, last time Bonnie was helping me I stopped after beating level 512 because it is a super hard level that the fully charged booster trail helped me win. Then I purposely stopped playing the main trail levels and did Events or Quests with past levels only waiting for the next Booster Trail even so that I would have four not super hard levels to play to charge up the booster trail to help me with the next super hard level. So when the booster trail was offered this weekend, I started playing the main track again, at level 513. I made sure to win every level the first time playing by spending my own tools to do so. Thus winning 513 gave me booster level 1 with two helping tools to use to win 514. Winning 514 gave me level 2 with 3 for 515. Winning 515 gave level 4. Winning 516 gave level 5. At that point I came to this forum to read other discussions and one asked me to provide the game version so I went to the gear to find that and tried by connecting/disconnecting from Facebook. I don't know if that was the cause, but just a bit later without closing the game I started that super hard level 517 and noticed Bonnie's regalia was less and she didn't give me enough helper tools. Resigned to the loss I played that super hard level 517, making sure to win first time. Then I took this screen shot. Notice that the booster is only at level 4 after winning 5 levels first time in a row since the booster trail was offered.
  • QueenB
    Thanks for the additional details, this helps :)

Can I have your User ID so I can pass it on to the Studio and see if they can have a look at this? 
  • dwb
    Yes. Mine is Player9516438467. Please pass it on and let me know.
  • QueenB
    Thanks @dwb!

Unfortunately, after a month has passed, the game team is not able to loom into your previous records as this is not something that gets backed up.

They did have a look at your current activity and see no issues. We can only check the Bonnie status while the event is live so do you have it now and are you still having this issue? 
  • dwb

@QueenB. It happened to me again in the past 24 hours. Bonnie was maxed and I came back to the game and she had lost a level without my losing a level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?