Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Rewards with question marks

CeriseMoon
CeriseMoon Posts: 2 Newbie
edited August 2019 in Discussions
I wan some new rewards about 6 months ago, and I still can't collect them. They don't appear like the others (animals) but in form of a question mark (?)Β 
And each time I open Farm Heroes Saga, I see on my screen at the bottom on the left that I have 3 rewrards waiting for me. But as I said, I can't collect them, although I wan all the levels needed... For instance I have won the black wolf at Level 1095, then the hippocampus at Level 1110 and then i have a question mark. And this problem concerns the last 3 lines of my "Farm Club" Rewards.
If anayone has an idea/solution, I would be very thankful!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

It's great to see you've been enjoying Farm Heroes Saga and doing so well passing so many levels!

Now you're an expert player, the Companions are taking a rest and you won't be needing them in your continued journey forward.

You might see a red icon appearing on the Farm Club button now, but you won't be able to clear it as you won't be able to claim the final three Companions shown with a '?' in the reward list.

Instead, the levels have been adjusted, so you won't need them at all. Just your ongoing skillful gameplay will be plenty to keep you powering up through the map. This also means you'll be able to save more of those valuable Magic Beans toward some helpful Shovel Boosters!

Have a Farmtastic day!

• CeriseMoon
    CeriseMoon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you very much, I got it! No more companions...
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    My final rewards?Β 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    The last companions were at Level 1110, I think. If they were being worked on, I am sure that somebody would know about it. As I have heard nothing in the last six months, then it would seem that the team are busy on other matters.

PS. I would like them too!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Yes, the studio have finished them for now. Its something that may or may not come back in future, but as far as we are aware, they are not returning anytime soon.
    I hate them. I can remember life before them and 9/10 times I find they hinder not help but that's just my opinion :)Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?