Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Feedback
The studio would like to hear your thoughts on how frequently they release new levels and new features in Farm Heroes Saga!

1) How long does it take you to beat new levels when they're released?

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels?

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game. 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😉

Terms & Conditions

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @QueenB

I might not be a right person to enter into this Feedback thread!  But, since I am here, I definitely would like to share my thoughts....

Ans: I am 105 levels away to be in the waiting room!  But, I will just answer for a new episode -- once I enter it, I will finish it in 2 to 3 days (max)!     

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels?
    Ans: I am noticing that there are new Episodes coming out every other week!  I think that would be enough time for me to go back to the past episodes and improve my score! 

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events?
    Ans:  I always play the events :+1:  I feel 9 levels are perfect. 

I like all the special events EXCEPT for the "Cropsie Garden"!!  I did not like it when I had it for the first time!!  Feeding Stars was not an issue for me BUT it was eating away all my Magic Beans.  The final level was brutal!!  It wanted 4000 Beans for every 4 hours..... and the End Prize -- I have not even received it!!  It just vanished by the time I woke up from sleep -- because the dead line was at 4 am or 5 am (USA EST time)!!  And it was not possible to reach the dead line before, because we must wait for the Timer to run out :(   
    I have received it again today... but, I don't think I will be playing it this time UNLESS you have improved it from it's first appearance!! 

Thank you for asking for our Feedback!  It helps a lot to speak out and share our thoughts on the events & game!! 
  • Daylin
    Daylin Posts: 62 Level 3
    edited August 2019
    I definitely play events but I am not impressed by the cropsie garden. I like challenges so the events break up the times where I am having difficulty with a level.
    Im newer to the game so Im only on level 358.
    I like the episode races because they give me a chance to play against other players and earn boosters and beans.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Right now I am on level 1428 so I never play newly released levels. I play at my own pace and I don't chase the levels.  Sometimes I need more time to beat them, sometimes less, depending on my obligations and also the level difficulty.

I don't know how often we receive new levels but I update the game regularly. I guess with each update we get new levels. It's not so important to me because I am not at the top. My best friend is always at the top and I know he would like more levels. He is always asking me when they are coming. I am sure there are similar players who would like to see more levels.

I used to play them more often. Lately, I don't have so much time. Even if I win 2 or 6 hours of free lives it makes me anxious because I know I can't devote so much time to the game. A number of levels are just fine. I like the Harvest Rush where I can collect cropsies and win the reward eventually. Regarding the Cropsie Garden, ar first I found it so cute to have a cropsie to grow like you have a pet. I have a lot of beans so giving the beans is not my problem but I agree with @PummyRaj on this. If a player doesn't have so many beans it's a lot to invest for such a small reward. I vote for bigger rewards in the Cropsie Garden.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @QueenB I’m still in far faraway from the waiting room, so ...I’m just gonna skip it to the answer about the events, I love mostly the events on Farm Heroes except for the cropsie garden, and I believe most of the players on here agreed with that, beside I don’t have a lot time to play even when I won 2 hours infinity lives 🍏 
  • luanacb
    luanacb Posts: 56 Level 2
    I sometimes have difficulty passing new levels, especially when new locks appear. I love the difficulty more and I wanted it to open more and more levels. I love to participate in competitions and I feel happy when I win! I'm in love with the game! kisses
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hi @QueenB as a player many people complain about the frequency of the levels because they use a lot of boosters and so its a lot easier to finish a level in 2 days. 
    As a blogger, I have to do it without so I have been falling further and further behind. I used to be able to do an episode in a week, now I am lucky if I pass a level in that time. I am not a terrible player. They are just getting harder for those who have no boosters. And its not just me saying that. The majority in our Facebook group who are at the top, the only one passing first try and getting gold pins is the person throwing a lot of gold at it. I was at the top for a long time and it was nice. 
    I rarely play events as I don't play on mobile, but I do know a lot are complaining that they either do not get them or they are the same ones over and over again and the rewards are not as good as they used to be :(
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    I am currently on 2584, but seem to have been nearing the end forever. Used to go through a level in a couple of days, but find the latter ones really difficult.
    Love the events - at one point would have 2/3 at once which was really good. Particularly like Treasure mill and other tiered events and prefer to get new ones more often, not lasting a week like they currently do. 
    Cropsie garden is awful, the first one lasted nearly 2 weeks with no other events. I'd not had any events for weeks and had to reinstall so was not impressed and now it's back again!
  • sylia
    sylia Posts: 21 Level 2
    Hello,

1) How long does it take to beat new levels when they are released?
    it is very random. Sometimes I pass 5-6 levels in 1 day and sometimes I take 2 weeks to pass a level.

2) Do you expect to receive new levels on a regular basis? Do you want more or less new levels?
    Of course we need new levels, otherwise we will stop playing and that is not the goal. The levels are really different from each other and we never get tired of the game. Thank you for that.

3) do you play events? What do you think of the number of levels you receive in events?
    I always play events it allows me to win beans and booster but I do sia spas why I always stay blocked at level 6 hihihi
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,790 Candy Moderator
    I am not at the top waiting for new events because I just recently started playing Farm Heroes again after a 4+ year break.  So I don't mind that new levels aren't released each week since I would like to make it to the top and I'm only at 800. Currently I am trying to play 1-2 levels a week if possible.  However - if I ever do get to the top - I will try to finish the new level(s) in a week (like I do for CCS).
    As far as events go - I like the Choo Choo's Challenge  because I can win things besides lives.  6 hours of lives is great if I have the time and if I am not playing Bonnie's Booster Trail.  Which means I really would only be interested in 6 hrs of lives on the weekend.  I too find the Cropsie Garden frustrating.  I get busy with work during the week and forget to go back and water and cuddle my plant - so I usually barely get the third leaf if that.  Also - from what people are saying - it doesn't sound like the reward is worth the effort - give me Choo Choo's Challenge instead! 
  • Dogsbody
    Dogsbody Posts: 3 Newbie
    My friend sat beside me is on level 2610. I have a waiting new levels at 2605 on my phone. App is up to date..so I'm not impressed

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?