Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• simsim
    simsim Posts: 35 Level 2

Hi all, I’m currently at 2515 and heading towards final episodes, will take 10-12 days . But noticed that game algorithm suggests  different farm companion as first option other then what is required to win the level.

Goals preview  like in desktop version will be helpful in  mobile version too.

I love playing events and treasure mills events but I don’t like cropsie garden which have too much pop up,magic beans coz last cropsie garden cost me 40000+ magic bean and I eventually gave up  so now I just cuddle my plant  and honey pot event is saddest.

• Dogsbody
    Dogsbody Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm glad the levels do get easier after a few days. I'm currently one level from the current end of the game.
  • endorable
    endorable Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have no words for how much I hate the cropsie garden.

Most events I enjoy, mostly because I can earn beans (not waste them like in the hated one!) and also because I can still play when stuck or out of lives. 

I wish I could still earn companions and rewards!  Why don’t the higher levels have them too?  Also I despise quests that ask for the impossible!  I already have all the companions so stop asking me to unlock them! 

It it would also be great to have a way to select levels to replay without having to scroll through thousands of them to find one that still has beans to earn. I’m broke right now and could use that feature!
  • Halexmommy
    Halexmommy Posts: 4 Newbie
    QueenB said:
    The studio would like to hear your thoughts on how frequently they release new levels and new features in Farm Heroes Saga!

1) How long does it take you to beat new levels when they're released?

2) Do you feel like you receive new levels regularly enough? Would you want more or less new levels?

3) Do you play events? How do you feel about the number of levels you receive in events?

All your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game. 

Even better, once you have posted your feedback, we will select 10 random feedback who will get 30 Gold Bars in their Farm Heroes Saga game!

You have until 6. of September to share your feedback and get a chance to get some Gold bars.

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest, this won't affect your chance of winning Gold bars 😉

Terms & Conditions
    I am no where near the end, so no comment. 

I
    love the special events, because I really do need them to build up stars for the harder levels.  However I do wish the special events weren't all "cut and paste".  I do realize a lot of work goes into the planning, but once you have played them all a couple of times they are repetitive, especially the harder ones that you get to and realize you almost never get past it, so what is the point?? 

Hate cropsi garden.  Too much bean usage for little reward.

Thank you for the hard work you guys put in!!
  • Dogsbody
    Dogsbody Posts: 3 Newbie
    I take about 3 days to complete the new levels. Taken me about 4 years to get to the end.. so for 4 days a week I do talk to my wife in the evenings :)
  • MarilynJ
    MarilynJ Posts: 7 Level 2
    First off, I’m not at a level where I’m in wait for new levels, so this is a non issue for me
    Absolutely love the special events!  This is where I acquire my beans. Number of levels on them are appropriate however, why must you make those final one or two levels near impossible?  I would truly like to know the percentage of regular players who actually pass them. Forget about Cropsie Garden, I feel exactly the same as everyone else.  Get rid of it!  Also what’s up with companion rewards?  Why are the last few companion rewards blanked out?  Why are they not active to play?  I have the majority of all the companions with the exception of a couple.  I would love it if you add more of them, or at least activate the final few on the board.  All in all, I do love this darn addicting game!  Usually takes anywhere from immediately to 10 days to pass a level for me.  Thanks for giving us the opportunity to give our feedback
  • Yankizzima
    Yankizzima Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Favorite game love it way to much some days it's all I do well for the most part lol as far as the special games go they are a challenge but in the cropsie  garden it takes to many beans and the new game where we make the flower grow I didn't realize that I was using my beans I thought that you gave them for us to use for the flower to grow I found out when I went to play against rancid and had no beans left I last thing my birthday is 9/7 and I'm turning 50 so to win would be the best birthday present ever thanks for the game happy fan forever
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @Yankizzima, welcome to our Community 😃

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our member will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @MarilynJ and welcome to the community!
    The last 3 companions in the farm club with the ? haven't been made. For some reason they decided to put them on hold right there, so they may be back at some point but they may not. 
    I agree with the level hardness. If you don't use boosters it does take an unreasonable amount of time :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?