Cropsie Garden - What are your thoughts 🧐

Comments

• joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    No way I'm going to use beans to water the cropsie, I'm not even sure what the prize is going to be.  I don't want to use a ton of beans only to discover I won a shovel.  I can buy 3 of them for 250 beans and save the time.  Now if the prizes are really good, that's a different story!  
  • Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    Love the concept, but using my beans has left me with none 😢 I never got to see Felix grow up to be a full-fledged crop...I feel like I disappointed him and that he felt neglected. He died, I cried. THERE'S NO CRYING IN FARM HEROES! 😭
  • simsim
    simsim Posts: 35 Level 2

Initially i was excited for Cropsie garden because I thought of getting bonuses/reward and growing our own customized crops. But it turned out regular crop seeds and that seed turned into cute faced plant and a beans grabber. Till 3 level/leaf it is easy to keep track but later on 4-5 level leaf, chances of loosing game is higher.

It is easy to cuddle plant and  win but it is difficult to keep track at every 30mintues window and once u open game there are too many popup for cuddle/bean etc for cropsie which is irritating. Lost twice at 5th level and my cropsie weathered.

Changes like lesser beans requirement  at 4/5 level and sync/same time for both water and cuddle so need to login many times just to cuddle plant.

Rest of the event is good and plant names are too cute..

• lisag518
    lisag518 Posts: 8 Level 2
    not a fan, takes too long to water it and not wasting my beans on it
  • Grachuh
    Grachuh Posts: 47 Level 2
    Me ha pasado de estar casi terminando el crecimiento del cultivo y de la nada me aparece uno nuevo, con otro nombre y empezando de cero. Gaste muchos frijoles y nunca recibi nada!!
  • lisag518
    lisag518 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I agree..I understand!!!
  • DeeMaj
    DeeMaj Posts: 8 Level 2
    I like playing cropsie garden, just wish to have opportunities to also win gold bars
  • SaraGaspar
    SaraGaspar Posts: 43 Level 2

I'm waiting for new levels, so it's hard to get stars and beans are also few, I never got the gold bars. to me it's unattractive.
  • FrankieD
    FrankieD Posts: 10 Level 2
    The cropsie garden is a cute addition. Always nice to see some new imagery and characters, however I'm not a fan of it in all honesty. I have very low bean numbers and no gold bars at the moment so beans are too precious to be spending on the cropsie garden but I do appreciate the attempt to entice me ♡

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?