Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• HateHTML5
    HateHTML5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm trying to be as objective as I can.

Positives:
    Gameplay is 10x faster than before, and loading the game doesn't take as long as before either.

Negatives:
    Answering friend requests is a nightmare, one by one, sent, then delete. With over a 100 requests each day this is ridiculous. It takes to long. 
    Everything is fuzzy, as if I have an eye condition. It literally gives me a headache. 

Suggestions to make it better:
    Create one button to answer all in the friend requests.
    Sharpen up your pictures. I'm not going to play a game that literally gives me headaches.
    Create a Scroll bar in your pop-up of the collected animals.
    Shut off music and sounds. It's really annoying to the people who don't want them (like me). And yes, we can shut them off ourselves, but to have to do so every single day?

I play on Google Chrome.
  • annieoak
    annieoak Posts: 6 Level 2
    whats happened to the lucky beans i earned daily. nearly down to nothing. instead a daily reward of one poxy item. i have no intentions of paying for beans. why did you take them away. i used to save them for difficult games

• libri9lives
    libri9lives Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi @libri9lives and welcome to the community, please could you repost in English so I can understand what you are saying as that is the only language we can use on here. I understand you don't like it, and that you want to use flash, but that is not possible. Did you read the first comment from Queen B? 
    Hello, you understand me! I prefer flash for the design and the gameplay. With html 5, it's like the first King's games, 10 years ago, not very nice design and the movement are too fast... I think i will not continue to play in html5. Thankx to read me, regards
  • julesbug
    julesbug Posts: 1 Newbie
    Glad to see I am not the only one who is having issues with this new format... I do not like one thing about it, and if it doesn't change back I too will be leaving, which is really a shame. USED to be a entertaining game... :(

• elconde84
    elconde84 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Absolutely terrible. The game won't load anymore... my cache is clean, browser is updated... takes up to 10 minutes to load. The graphics are awful, looks like we're going back to 2000. Lost another player.
  • Rumkata
    Rumkata Posts: 2 Newbie
    I don't like it, it takes too long time to load the game reading a lot of useless instructions. Besides I'm not able to receive beans or to help my friends. 

• bluemoon1
    bluemoon1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am not happy with the new layout at all I think the graphics are terrible it was soooooooo  much more enjoyable before you started messing with it I'm afraid to say I dont think I can play this anymore until it is put back as it was before
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,310 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @libri9lives do you play the game on a mobile? It is exactly the same, the only thing I can see is that it looks like they stretched the image to make it fit. As an avid player with a slower computer I cannot begin to tell you how glad I am flash is going. My computer hates it :'( It drags its heels and freezes...so there is some good for me. I understand for you, it is now too quick, which is actually normal speed, but it will take some getting used to. 
    It is my understanding that the studio are carefully watching this thread and will listen to feedback. They have to make it in html, there is no getting away from that. 
    I would suggest as there are some little teething troubles that if its annoying you, maybe take a little break from it and see if it gets better. It would be a shame to pass it up. But I think once everyone has played it for a few weeks they will see advantages. 
    Did you know that mobile users have events where they can win free boosters? My game has a coming soon for events, which looks to me like we pc users will finally get them too! (We could not before because it was too complicated to add on flash) So it is not all bad. I hope you stick with us. :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hey everyone, (sorry for not individually tagging but there are quite a few of you) Welcome to the newer members. 

Ok brief recap, flash is going, the game has to move on to survive. 
    Now do any of you play the game on mobile? I suspect not. The reason for that is it is exactly the same as the mobile version. It does need a little tweaking though. The mobile players vastly out number the pc players though so I cannot say it will be totally changed as this is the best format for them. 
    For the player who said it took 4.5 minutes to load, I agree, that is one of the downsides. HOWEVER. Once loaded, the game is so much quicker. It doesn't crash, nor does it lag so much when you pass a level. I could honestly click next and it still not have moved to the next level by the time I had made a pot of tea. 

You can read more about it and add your feedback in this link here. Please keep it polite, the studio are trying hard within a time limit, so if you don't like it, just tell us why in detail. 

One thing I have noticed is I have a coming soon in events. Did you hear how mobile users constantly were given the chance to win free boosters? It looks like we may be able to as well soon!

I get its different and there are little teething issues, but honestly as a long time player who rarely played on mobile, I can honestly say I feel its much better and will be better when its sorted out. 

As to the having to accept requests one by one. I have been trying to get my thread filled for a long time, perhaps if you could leave your opinion here too, it would be hugely appreciated! :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-the-app-and-the-new-facebook-version

• Lady_Choo
    For those wondering and to compare, this is what the game has looked like on mobile for a few years

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?