Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• I am unable to open any levels on MAC... Sorry, it work ok on my PC! Thanks for checking...
  • eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    this will probably get lost in all of the comments - but here goes
    the new game format on gameroom
    -first off - everything is fuzzy instead of crisp and clear - that really bugs me and is probably my biggest gripe
    -not being able to accept all of the requests when you first log on is a pain - one by one is fine when its for lives but not for beans. and when you do accept beans one by one it is so SLOW
    -it seems that more effort was put into flashy things going off when you match more than 3 in a row than other more important stuff
    -sometimes some of it gets so small you can barely see it - and when its all out of focus that is not so great either
    - can't search   on who you want to request lives from and the scrolling to find the people you want to ask is very difficult

one nice new thing is the daily bonus.

truthfully I have kind of quit playing until at least the fuzzy part goes away - 
  • donza
    donza Posts: 1 Newbie
    not playing again till this is fixed.....................so terrible
  • HateHTML5
    HateHTML5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please, do something about the amount of requests for lives people can send. I have a friend who thinks is a sport to see how many she can sent. She's up to over 200 life requests right now. It's taking forever to send or dismiss. It's getting really annoying, down to the point where I'm thinking of skipping that whole inbox thing.
  • rrapunzell1
    rrapunzell1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    The changes are OK I guess, but it takes longer to load (can live with that--remember the old days guys, it's really not very long) but we now have to accept each piece of mail individually.  I can have 50 at 1 shot, that is not fun, enough to not send lives back (not fair to people) please put the accept all back.   Also when we send lives, no more remember this, so becomes 2 clicks all the time, instead of 1.
  • Dueydude
    Dueydude Posts: 10 Level 2
    I’ve been stuck at roadblock for over a week. I went back and completed the game with the highest score and it shows a blank box with no picture of me winning And a picture of my wife And a picture of me winning 2 nd and 3rd place but would not unlock the road block. When trying to open the road block nothing happens. Can’t ask friends for help or anything else.
  • Yuristo
    Yuristo Posts: 1 Newbie
    New version takes too long to load. Please bring back the previous version. It worked perfectly.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,655 Community Manager
    Thank you all for your constructive feedback we have been receiving as this is important for helping make improvements and keep everything as fun and exciting as possible.

I would like to inform you that, the Studio is looking in to the loading issues (this is only affecting the New HTML5 version). 

In the meantime, you can try a different browser and please check here to see if your browser is ready for HTML5. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?