Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @Jimmy_Thompson🤗

Are you having loading issues, getting any error messages? Can you please check out the steps recommended here

Hope this helps 😉
  • HateHTML5
    HateHTML5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    @HateHTML5 (oops) I ought to add Hate flash to mine haha. 
    See my signature for a link. They promised a long long time ago (as nobody ever bothered with adding to my link) That if enough asked for it, they would think about it. So please, go and add your opinion there :D 
    Hi Chicken Slayer, I voted. Sorry I didn't see that before.

The reason I took that name is because I'm a total disaster with almost every single change, ...ever... It throws me off balance and takes me ages to get used to it. And seen as this is not the only game going through changes because op HTML5, I decided just to hate HTML5 for a while, untill I'm used to the changes that are happening practically everywhere. I know they need to happen because of Flash being killed of. Once upon a time, I will get used to it. And then I'll probably have to change my name ;-) 
  • DRKUHL
    DRKUHL Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    While a few of the graphics are fun, the game took forever to load.  I am at a particularly difficult level and while challenging, figured I'd get it eventually.  However, with the new changes, the booster item can take the place of my cracked eggs which is what I was having such a hard time accumulating.  It used to be the booster NEVER eliminated the cracked eggs.  Now I can't foresee ever completing this level.  Makes me want to quit playing altogether. It also takes up too much of the screen and looks like it distorts the picture.  Not good.  I was so incensed by the changes that I actually sought out a way to be heard.
  • Libertad1
    Libertad1 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    QueenB a déclaré:
    Bonjour @ Libertad1, bienvenue dans la communauté

Certains changements ont été apportés au jeu. Vous pouvez en savoir plus sur ce jeu  car il est venu pour rester afin que vous ne récupériez pas l'ancienne version!  
    Hello QueenB thanks for your answer, actually my browser already has HTML5.
    A friend came yesterday and played with my computer on her facebook profile, the game was normal to mine.  It's incomprehensible to me.

I have to change something on facebook to become a PC games and not a mobile phone games? Thank you for your reply. Cordial greetings.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Haha @HateHTML5 yeah I understand. Change is hard sometimes anyway. If we remember there are some positives and they are working on getting things to look better its not so horrifying. I want that button. I have been asking for it for years on mobile which is one of the reasons I didn't play on there. I cannot avoid it now but I admit to not returning 30 requests for a life for one person. 

• Lady_Choo
    @DRKUHL welcome to our community and thank you for coming to get your voice heard.
    Do you know how to take a screenshot? Could you perhaps take one or a short video so that we can see exactly what is happening as I haven't come across that and it sounds like its something that might need to be looked at. 
    Could you let me know which booster it is please and what level you are on? If its not higher than me I might be able to give you some pointers. I have been playing since the start but don't use boosters in general. 
    Again though, the screen layout is exactly the same as the mobile version which many players have had since the app began. It can take a little time to find your way around and I agree, the game takes forever to load, but once it does, everything does move so much quicker. Mine used to take 5 minutes just to bring everything up to move onto the next level. 

• Lady_Choo
    Hi @Libertad1 when you say your friends game was normal, do you mean your friends game played alright or that they had the older version?
    This version is being gradually rolled out which is why I have it now and didn't have it last week.  Which if it is the older version, they just don't have it yet. 
    I know your browser already has html 5 but does it meet all the requirements? 
    And no, there is nothing you can do but try to get used to it. It will likely change at some point to become clearer and other things altered slightly, but this is the same as the mobile version, but only because that did not use flash either. This is the game we will have. I promise if you play enough you will get used to it in time and because of the format, it makes it easier for us to possibly have things that the mobile players got before when we didn't. 
  • Libertad1
    My friend played in my laptopntaire, and the game was normal unlike mine. In addition, the game Farm Heroes Saga of my account FB and the image on the screen is frozen. More money to play 
  • Lady_Choo
    Noo no money to play it is a free game :(
    Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?
    And don't worry, your friend will get this version, you won't be the only one ;) 
  • Libertad1
    Yes, I cleaned everything up. I know it's a free game, however I do not get beans to keep playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?