Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Episode Release! We love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Thank you @QueenB mine has arrived :D 
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    Thank you @QueenB, much appreciated

• joiceeanne
    joiceeanne Posts: 19 Level 2
    I'm on episode 2589 and I'm finding the levels frustratingly difficult to beat.  I love a good challenge, but some of these challenges seem a bit much.  When they are too hard, I find myself walking from the game for a few days until I get the resolve to try again.  I've been on this level for about 3 days now. Otherwise, there is plenty to do when I come here, and the events are a nice way to earn beans and boosters.  Overall, love the game!
  • yatish355
    yatish355 Posts: 50 Level 2
    I'm on episode 2589 and I'm finding the levels frustratingly difficult to beat.  I love a good challenge, but some of these challenges seem a bit much.  When they are too hard, I find myself walking from the game for a few days until I get the resolve to try again.  I've been on this level for about 3 days now. Otherwise, there is plenty to do when I come here, and the events are a nice way to earn beans and boosters.  Overall, love the game!
    Don't give up. It happens many times in farm heroes that some level we find hard to complete but as we get proper board and our moves in right direction we unexpectedly complete it!! Carry on!!
  • Grachuh
    Grachuh Posts: 47 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • SaraGaspar
    SaraGaspar Posts: 43 Level 2
    yatish355, I don't want to get discouraged, but as this level you will get 6 or 7 more levels with the same degree of difficulty, the important thing is not to give up and play with fun
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Here's a few thoughts I have 1st I wish I knew this when I 1st started when you hit one of the bottom button's for help you can move it to a different color or area I used to keep hitting the buttons until it was on the color I wanted and the rows and shovels you can pick them too 
  • Daylin
    Daylin Posts: 62 Level 3
    New levels have been stopping me for about a day at a time. I run out of beans really easily and most of them Im not using boosters on. So proof shows it can be done.
    I play all of the events and i really like when Im placed on team races because it helps to achieve goals as a collective. I always send free lives to my friends and teammates
  • Velma_Macumber
    Velma_Macumber Posts: 8 Level 2
    I do not like the tips coming on when I am trying to play the game, and there is no way to turn them off.  I have played this game a number of years. The tips are annoying.
  • hzenrick
    hzenrick Posts: 32 Level 2
    Where do my beans keep going to I've never ever had this problem but for the last week or two my beans keep going away and I "MAKE" sure that I only hit the start button "NOTHING" else so why do they keep disappearing please help or contact me I love my game this is the onl

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?