Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• Fergie1945
    Fergie1945 Posts: 7 Level 2
    With this damned new version  I can't collect beans - they've changed the daily bonus to "gift boxes" that don't give beans (very often) . At this rate I'll be leaving the game when my beans run out - yes I still have to use beans to play each time  >:(  (I play through Facebook and on my phone with a downloaded version)
  • Libertad1
    Libertad1 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Now the game is blocked 😏
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,252 Pet Rescue Moderator
    With this damned new version  I can't collect beans - they've changed the daily bonus to "gift boxes" that don't give beans (very often) . At this rate I'll be leaving the game when my beans run out - yes I still have to use beans to play each time  >:(  (I play through Facebook and on my phone with a downloaded version)
    Are you buying shovels with beans to play? Or are you using them on companions? I wouldn't spend on companions to be honest. You can pass without if you are. Unfortunately the shovels are handy though. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Libertad1 said:
    Now the game is blocked 😏
    Are you saying you blocked the game as in removed and blocked it?
    Or you are stuck at a roadblock?
    I thought I had better ask as it could be either :D 
  • Fergie1945
    Fergie1945 Posts: 7 Level 2
    CHICKEN SLAYER -- Unfortunately with the new version of the game we DON'T GET DAILY BONUS BEANS ANYMORE. When my beans are used I QUIT !  I am using beans to play the game - I don't use them to buy anything!
  • Minienick
    Minienick Posts: 1 Newbie
     It takes forever to open the game and  new graphic is awful . Hated it. If its not back to normal soon, i think ill quit the game. Lost all my boosters. It sucks.
  • Libertad1
    Libertad1 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • Lady_Choo
    Aha @Fergie1945 I understand now. Its maybe something the studio need to be aware of. I don't think the mobile players have for a long time then it seems. 

• Lady_Choo
    Good morning everyone. Can I please ask new posters to hit number 1 on the page count and read the first post which explains why the game has changed and what to do if things like boosters are missing :) 
  • eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    I need to add one more comment here.  I play on computer and one of my big gripes is everything being aimed more at mobile players. If I wanted to play on my phone I would.  I have a nice big computer screen to play on.  I noticed it again this morning when I got on and was trying to accept beans from the message center (or lives if later on) and it also happens when asking for lives.  
    SCROLLING is impossible.  its set up for people who use their fingers to do stuff - not people using a mouse.  it takes FOREVER to scroll through the list of people to ask for lives if you don't send to all - which I don't because even on my games friend list -  most of those people don't play anymore and I don't want to clog their FB notices up with game requests.  there is no way to do the easy scroll through the names with the mouse.  and it goes without saying that we need an accept all button - and yes I voted on the poll.

I don't think the developers realize how many people still play on computer and don't use a touch screen.  I really like the game but lately the frustration it causes just isn't worth it.

And I know they won't care about this but if you had a fast finger you used to be able to buy 6 shovels at once and that is impossible now   :p  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?